Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly playing Witcher 3. I think I'm digging this a bunch. You're right about the side quests Billy. Some of these so far are really well done.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Very slowly creeping up to 600 light in Destiny 2. Hoping I get lucky with some prime engram drops while I finish up my powerful gear quests this weekend. But I only have like 2 left to do for the week. I think I broke 590 last night.

Comment

• debating grabbing Ace Combat 7 for the VR mode buttttt I have so many games and RE2 hits next week
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally beat Ornstein and Smough last night in a near perfect run, my blood is now jet fuel and I'm cleared for takeoff

VICTORY ACHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVED
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• like a bosssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Finally beat Ornstein and Smough last night in a near perfect run, my blood is now jet fuel and I'm cleared for takeoff

VICTORY ACHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVED

That was my brick wall. I spent probably a dozen hours fighting those fucks.

Comment

• That fight is so much fun.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's really a fight of opportunity, took a half dozen runs until I really understood how to bait Smough into missing while perfectly timing that with dodging Ornstein so I could get one measley hit in and then back off and repeat, then a few more tries to completely down Orny without fucking up that pattern too much. Beat Super Smough without getting touched on my 2nd time getting to that phase #feelsgoodman
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• got bored and hacked my PS Classic last night. Now I have all the games. yay.

Comment

• Play the good shit.

Like Perfect Weapon or Apocalypse starring Bruce Willis.

I just want to take it back to the first Ace Combat (Air Combat) and go from there.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apocalypse was the first one on there

Comment

• I loved that game. So fun and crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Apocalypse was the first one on there
                            It knows.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              got bored and hacked my PS Classic last night. Now I have all the games. yay.

Was Way of the Samurai on PS1? I've been wanting to revisit those games.

For anyone that's not familiar, they're very short games. Maybe 3 hours per run. But as you play you have a TON of options and stories to explore. So what ends up happening is you have 50 different stories/events that each last around 3 hours. It's really awesome, and the only game I know that tried it was that canceled Spielberg alien game. I would love for it to come back.

Comment

• Those are on the ps2 according to google.

Comment

Working...
                                X