Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the week off. Played a bunch of games.

Pokemon - 3 gyms down. Suck it fuckers.

Battlefield 5 - if you have a great squad, this game is the best. If not, fuck this game. That being said, this one is fucking GORGEOUS and the sound design is on fucking POINT.

COD Blops 4- double xp all weekend, almost level 50. Hardcore TDM is my jam now.

Shadow of War - grabbed this on Black Friday for cheap. Loved the first one and so far this is more of the same but better looking. I'm sure I'll hit a wall but for like 12 bucks this was totally worth it.

Super Mario Party - Played this with the family on Thanksgiving, was a ton of a fun.

FO76 - haters gonna hate, I'm gonna play and have fun. hit level 20 and played with Ceej a bunch. Got totally ambushed by a fucking level 50 Scorchwing that promptly fucked us up and followed us across the map. Death everywhere.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I’ve been playing the second Spider-Man DLC. Y'all, the bases are WAY harder now. Almost frustratingly so. They introduced a new type of bad guy with this episode and they're a real bitch to deal with. Otherwise it's more of the same. And that's fine because this is still my GOTY so far.

Comment

• I played like 30 minutes of The Messenger and the same for Forza Horizons 4. Maybe I can get all my school work done today and dig into those this week.

Comment

• That new update with Obi-Wan and the Geonosis map for Battlefront 2 is the shit. That map is fucking great on both sides.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, they added it to EA Access I guess, so if you don't already have it and have EA access there is no reason not to try it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I played like 30 minutes of The Messenger and the same for Forza Horizons 4. Maybe I can get all my school work done today and dig into those this week.
              How are you liking Forza? Seeing as I've never really played any of these games, I'm having fun with that one. Runs and looks AMAZING.

Comment

• I'm digging Forza. I've spent like maybe 3 hours into it total, but it's really good. I like the progression they added. Feels way less overwhelming when the game slowly feeds you races instead of throwing 50 at a time at you. I downloaded it on PC but haven't had a chance to try that yet.

Comment

• Sooooooooooo, I think Nate doesn't like how my Warlock looks on Destiny2 as he doesn't respond to my invites or messages after I joined his fireteam a bit back. Or I suck. Companion App here I come.....
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Sooooooooooo, I think Nate doesn't like how my Warlock looks on Destiny2 as he doesn't respond to my invites or messages after I joined his fireteam a bit back. Or I suck. Companion App here I come.....
                    Sorry man, I dont see your messages until way after they're sent. The ps messenger app is weird. I have notifications turned off on the ps4 itself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Played a bunch of Mass Effect Andromeda this weekend. Really getting back into this. Hope to beat it this go around.

Rocked some Blops 4 with Ari last night and we were dominating.

Grabbed the Bioshock remastered series for 15 bucks on the Xbox store this weekend as well. Never played the sequel or Infinite and figured I'd should try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Sorry man, I dont see your messages until way after they're sent. The ps messenger app is weird. I have notifications turned off on the ps4 itself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I get that, but I even joined your fireteam once and played the blind well with you and you burnt off on me. It's cool though, Destiny just kind of draws you in. I'm nearing the end of my Malfeasance quest chain, GRINDING THESE MOTES BRUH
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mutant Year Zero came out today and it's on Xbox Game Pass. YAY. It's ready for me at home. Can't wait.

Comment

• Can't get into RDR2 at all, which is really sad because the original was one of my favorite games of last gen. Haven't even fired it up in like 2 weeks, decided to do a new run of Dark Souls 3 instead and am like 1/3 of the way through already. Feels so good beating bosses on first try that I really struggled with on my first char.. still really need to get the Remastered Original
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Played the Spidey game to come down out of Dutch’s Tahiti Mango Sauce Adventure 2. Really liked their version of the characters for the most part, but like Mango Sauce Adventure 2, the pacing in the final act was extremely abrupt in tying things together.

Could have done without the padding in the side mission things. The less said about the Taskmaster horseshit the better (though his hilariously over the top tactical design was oddly appropriate for the over-rendered aspects of the villains.).

I too have jumped back into a From Software game now, and am doing a full arcane run in Bloodborne to shake loose. Spamming spells is the new shitposting, and it is downright sad at times how quickly it breaks some boss encounters (but then FRC Amygdala can eat a cosmic dick).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mutant Year Zero is pretty fucking cool. IT's a mix of RPG and XCOM and the stealth actually feels like it matters. It's a tad janky but the world and story so far seem really neat. Plus I just fucking love anthropomorphic animals (BLACKSAD FOR THE WIN).

Also got my Playstation Classic in the mail. Yeah I know Sony released a half baked product with some questionable choices BUT I can now play MGS and IQ without having to hook up my PS3 AND without having to deal with a janky emulator. Is it worth 100 bucks? No. Am I having fun still? Yes.

This shit will be hackable soon enough so I can put on my roms I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X