Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you like it? I thought you didn't care for it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Fuck. I still need to get back to that game. Never finished it
      FYI, the DLC doesnt take place after the main campaign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        FYI, the DLC doesnt take place after the main campaign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Takes place after God of War actually, so finish God of War, too.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• wait, this game and God of War are tied together?

I haven't finished either of those. Open world games and me just aren't getting along lately.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Too much of the same old shit, maaaaaan.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I finished the God of War story last weekend and, man, that last battle is epic as all get out. I'd like to finish up the stuff left over but I think it's going to be pretty difficult.

Comment

• XCom 2 really is fun. Finally did the first Blacksite mission, and succeded perfectly, with only some wounded. Waiting for an all-out magnetic gun squad paid off big time.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I did my Madden 19 review trial before the game arrives this week.

I love the MUT focus this year, but everything seems to have improved. Like fundamentally improved.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ONE WEEK UNTIL BATTLE FOR AZEROTH. Which will be about it for me until RDR2 and then Tomb Raider.

Also playing a LOT of Holedown on ios. It's so good.

Comment

• Finished God of War, got both endings, will wrap up whatever favors I can in time. Hey Rob, how difficult is it to get a twitch stream up and running, my two oldest sons are thinking about starting one.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There are multiple God of War endings?

Comment

• In a sense. One's more of an easter egg, but in short yes.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Are you alluding to going back to the cabin?

Comment

• Yes. I am alluding to taking a nap after the end of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Finished God of War, got both endings, will wrap up whatever favors I can in time. Hey Rob, how difficult is it to get a twitch stream up and running, my two oldest sons are thinking about starting one.
                                It's easy if you're using a ps4. Make a twitch account first and then link it. Then it's all about testing audio and whatnot
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X