Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's kind of neat. I played 2 skirmish battles during lunch today and I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was bullied into grabbing Destiny 2. Gotta be honest, that opening hour is reeeeeeeeeal good.

Comment

• wait, that's out already?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh shit, it came out today. My bro bought it for me on the xbone, but I feel like I'll probably grab it on the PC.

Comment

• Yeah the level design in the second half of the first hour is pretty fucking sick. Kept stopping just to look around
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Got mine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• so do your characters transfer over or is this all new? Like do I get any bonuses for getting it on the PS4 since that's where my original character is?

Comment

• No transfer. I think ps4 has exclusive content. Not sure.

Comment

• ok cool. I read about the exclusive content but it's the same shit I never even touched with the original.

Comment

• It's pretty

Comment

• the PC beta was fucking GORGEOUS. Sucks that it comes out next month. It's just too hard to play FPS games with a controller. I hate sucking when I know I don't suck that bad haha.

Comment

• oh what the fuck Destiny 2? Why did you have to go and fuck up shaders?

I'm the dick that only cares about how I look in games (ask Billy about my ridiculous need for a duster in PUBG) and honestly I spent most of my time in the OG Destiny getting shaders and shit to make my dude look good. Now they're consumables? GTFO.

I played for about an hour last night and yep, it's more Destiny. It looks good, but I'm totally gonna grab this on PC as it handles so much better.

Comment

• I didn't look at any PC footage. Didn't want to be sad. I'm diggiing the game so far. I'm sure they will make adjustments.

Comment

• I hope so. I get the whole "it's just cosmetic! who cares?!" argument, but I CARE. I like to personalize my dude and I shouldn't have to pay to do so.

Comment

• also, BSG Deadlock is fucking legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X