Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But time limits........not my favorite thing ever. How bad is that aspect?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      But time limits........not my favorite thing ever. How bad is that aspect?
      Single monster? Fine. You gotta kill two or three? You might be working for it.

Comment

• Ugh. I'm out. I hate time limits, always have.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've put in like 40 hours and I've never hit a time limit or come close to it. The limit for almost all missions is 50 minutes and we usually get our kills in about 15-20 minutes.

Comment

• Ceej hits the limit by himself. I've never hit the limit by myself and when Ceej and I gang up we're taking down dudes in under 20 mins every time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hmmmmmm, I will have to watch some videos and see, it IS gorgeous to look at that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Ceej hits the limit by himself. I've never hit the limit by myself and when Ceej and I gang up we're taking down dudes in under 20 mins every time.
                Ceej needs to git gud.

Comment

• just the fact he's playing something besides a turn based game is fine with me.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anyone here want a copy of any of these for PC?

Black the Fall
                    Life is Strange Complete
                    The Norwood Suite
                    Tacoma

Comment

• If anyone here hasn't played Life is Strange, you should get on that. It's great.

Comment

• Just picked up Monster Hunter World.. insert jokerherewego.gif
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Just picked up Monster Hunter World.. insert jokerherewego.gif

Yeah gurl let's do that monster thing
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Get some hunts under your belt and we can play!

Comment

• I am tracking down the last two elder dragons in MonHun. I need like one material for 8 different armor sets. But I feel like I am fully in the grind and not sure how much more time I want to put into it.

Comment

• Well Billy may be bitching out, but if you want to play online let me know Trejo. I haven't burnt myself out on this game as I've been taking my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X