Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a bummer. I'm still going through it, but I've been waiting for something to top the Matrix Fuck Scene from the first one and it's a bummer that it sounds like it's not going to happen.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      That's a bummer. I'm still going through it, but I've been waiting for something to top the Matrix Fuck Scene from the first one and it's a bummer that it sounds like it's not going to happen.
      It doesn't happen. After the police station, it loses steam so fast.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want that combat system in a better game.

Comment

• COD WWII is pretty fun actually. The campaign is aces and the multiplayer has been keeping my attention. Haven't tried the zombie stuff yet as Lesley stole the controller and ended up going through a decent chunk of the campaign this morning.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Some of these showdowns in Wolfenstein are a little frustrating. The one at the top of the State Building this morning was driving me nuts. It doesn't need to be a fatal funnel because that's not challenging but I don't understand how the enemies were coming from EVERYWHERE.

Comment

• Turn down the difficulty. I played on the second easiest and still got my ass handed to me repeatedly in some places.

I just beat Wolfenstein. Just incredible. The final song over the credits is very bad, but it doesn't matter. That game is just awesome. There's some issues with level design and leading the player to the next objective, but it never took me more than a couple minutes to figure out where I was supposed to be.

And holy shit it goes to some goddamn places. I thought the middle of the game where the (fairly choreographed if you'd been talking to people between missions) twist happens was bananas. But the last 10 minutes? When Anya comes in with the grenades? And everything after that? I was cackling at my desk. Like tears coming down my cheeks laughing so hard. And I want what they're hinting at with Wolfenstein 3 in the trailers.

And the good thing is after you finish you can go back into the world to find the other special equipment, and hunt down uberkommanders.

Comment

• Haha, the newspaper article you can find in Mesquite is NOT mincing words about Trump. I wish I could have gotten all the text in one screenshot.

Comment

• Guys, I think my shoulder/hand issues are making it impossible for me to competitively game anymore. I want to play overwatch but my hands keep getting numb, same with other competitive games. Games I can pause it's no big deal but anything else I just can't seem to do for longer than one game or so.

Getting old sucks guys.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aw man, that sucks. Is there any physical therapy you can do?

Comment

• I finally had to drop the difficulty level on Wolfenstein. If I heard "Terror-Billy! Surrender to the power of the majestic Third Reich!" one more time I was going to snap and find an actual Nazi to kill. Anyway, holy shit...

Spoiler: Mesquite 
                      I thought the beheading was another dream sequence or there was going to be a daring traditional rescue sequence. NOPE. I love how this game is going all out. I can't wait to take a shotgun to Engel's broken face.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Spoiler: Mesquite 
                        I thought the beheading was another dream sequence or there was going to be a daring traditional rescue sequence. NOPE. I love how this game is going all out. I can't wait to take a shotgun to Engel's broken face.
                        It's so much better than that. Please let me know when you beat it, because those last ten minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Guys, I think my shoulder/hand issues are making it impossible for me to competitively game anymore. I want to play overwatch but my hands keep getting numb, same with other competitive games. Games I can pause it's no big deal but anything else I just can't seem to do for longer than one game or so.

Getting old sucks guys.
                          Fixed.

Comment

• Pretty much just played COD WWII all weekend. Tons of server issues which is ridiculous in this day and age especially with a franchise like this. The addition of a hub like world like Destiny is kind of neat and I'm liking the non scifi run and gun shit again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Haha
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What's everyone playing Battlefront II on because this shit is TIGHT.

Massive improvement over Game 1.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X