Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummmmmmmmmm the Until Dawn team just dropped a game called Hidden Agenda. You can play it as a social game using your phones too! It's apparently hidden in the "social link" shit in the PS4 store.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Ummmmmmmmmm the Until Dawn team just dropped a game called Hidden Agenda. You can play it as a social game using your phones too! It's apparently hidden in the "social link" shit in the PS4 store.
      oh shit, I remember this game. Awesome. Grabbing this when Lesley gets home.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The new SP game is pretty decent so far. I dig the pseudo Fire Emblem tactics movement now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am here to tell you the first 10 minutes of Wolfenstein 2 are extremely fucked up.

Comment

• MARIO IS AMAZING.

Comment

• First 10 minutes? First 30 minutes is just a fucking train road to fuck your sleep town. I accidentally picked the wrong timeline though, and gotta start over.

Mario is fantastic. The controls all feel like 1/4 second sluggish to me for some reason though.

Comment

• I hadn't yet gotten to where you get the suit when I posted that. It's kind of relentless. They're leaning HARD into the Trump stuff with all of the readables. It's not at all subtle.

Comment

• Mario is the greatest thing. The sheer variety so far is ridiculous.

Brother bought me Assassins Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII. Yay for younger siblings with disposible income.

AssCreed is pretty decent so far but so many bugs. The open world stuff is huge.

Comment

• I have like 100 moons in Mario and I feel like I barely started. Roommate has the 250, and beat Bowser. He said it goes truly batshit and the real game starts then. He refused to let me see his game and turned off the TV when I went in to ask him something yesterday.

Comment

• I just beat Bowser for the first time last night. Now it's a fight between Lesley and I on who gets to play.

Comment

• Been playing that Fortnite Battle Royale shit solo and it's infuriating. Need to try group but not many are playing it mostly because they DON'T have shit PC's lol
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Halycon 6. So much Halycon 6.

Comment

• If you're not playing HQ Trivia what are you doing.

Comment

• Not being an apple sheep and waiting on the android app to hit?

Comment

• So...bein' a PC fuckboi is suffering.

DRM that holds your frame rate hostage or microtransactions everywhere for most of the recent AAA titles released or downright abysmal ports that crash every five minutes.

I can't deal. I want to go back.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X