• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I followed all the xcom vids but my dude was a biiiiish
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Trejo is no longer a biiiiiish.

Ok, I'll start streaming again and I'll start from the beginning.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chingao, you're going to make me want to play XCOM 2 again!

I'll watch.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You've been a beast so far in my current playthrough.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hope my XCom avatar has better luck this go 'round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Hope my XCom avatar has better luck this go 'round.
              Hey Rob, did Crossfit die last time?

Keep in mind I probably watch the first half of it.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pretty sure Crossfit (while he killed some of the BDR team while mind controlled) beat the last guy.

Yep..

https://youtu.be/ViCtsQXi8ck?t=24m20s

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Pretty sure Crossfit (while he killed some of the BDR team while mind controlled) beat the last guy.

Yep..

https://youtu.be/ViCtsQXi8ck?t=24m20s
                  Gotta give that game prop for being realistic. I mean, I'd murder friends for a Shackburger, so....

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront season pass is free right now on PSN and Xbox Live.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• good looking out. Downloading now

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Star Wars Battlefront season pass is free right now on PSN and Xbox Live.
                        First game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          First game?
                          Yes, the first game. From what I understand, Battlefront 2 won't have a season pass, just free updates and probably a bunch of microtransactions.
                          Last edited by Fil; 09-12-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Overwatch fucking taught those fucks how free can get you people.

Comment

• Hopefully going to stream some XCom or something tonight.

Comment

• the new Metroid on the 3ds.

FUCKING GREAT. SO FUCKING GREAT. Metroid 2 on the gameboy is one of my favorite games and this remaster/reboot is fantastic so far. Hits all the right notes, plays great, and is a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X