Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Uncharted really is the only I give a shit about, but fuck it. I'd rather go buy a 100 dollar blu-ray player that won't leak my deets.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I downloaded the demo for Split Second on 360. Pretty neat racing game that lets you blow people up.

Comment

• Played a few levels of Dead Space Extraction, I quit, it's no fun with a regular controller. Onto Killzone 3.

Originally posted by V View Post
        I downloaded the demo for Split Second on 360. Pretty neat racing game that lets you blow people up.
        Split Second was a lot of fun. Rented it last summer, ended up keeping it for a while.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          And of course, this happens right when Chrono Trigger for PSN gets leaked as being ready for release.
          I will hand my debit card to a homeless person with the PIN written on it for Chrono Trigger.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• So, yeah, if you're a level 22 guy jumping into your friend's Borderlands game, when he's level 40, you gonna get RAPED.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              So, yeah, if you're a level 22 guy jumping into your friend's Borderlands game, when he's level 40, you gonna get RAPED.
              True, but the XP you get is insane.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yes. I jumped three levels in less than an hour the other night. But last night? I got separated from the group so it was respawn/die immediately/respawn/die immediately. I just quit the game and worked on my save.

Comment

• So, I finished Killzone 3 last night. Maybe it's because I rented it from gamefly, but I liked it more than Killzone 2, which I bought when it was released. Or maybe I'm just remembering the multiplayer of Killzone 2 which I was horrible at. The variety alone helps Killzone 3 a lot, and I have shooter fatigue.

Bioshock is coming next. This game better not be as overrated as I think it's going to be.

Comment

• Fil. We at the Xberx family extend an invitation to you to join a SECURE network of awesomeness. Come and be ONE OF US!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Bioshock is coming next. This game better not be as overrated as I think it's going to be.
                      Besides some great art direction and sound, Bioshock is a substandard FPS IMO.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Fil. We at the Xberx family extend an invitation to you to join a SECURE network of awesomeness. Come and be ONE OF US!!
                        Sounds like the emails I keep getting from Microsoft, without the code for 160 points.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• What are you xbots playing right now? Maybe I'll buy a cheap game or borrow something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Sounds like the emails I keep getting from Microsoft, without the code for 160 points.
                              Haha indeed.
                              Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              What are you xbots playing right now? Maybe I'll buy a cheap game or borrow something.
                              I bounce from Portal 2, Crysis 2, CoD:BlOps, Red Dead Rederption, and Halo Reach right now.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We need to get a Halo: Reacharound party started!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X