X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may try that one out.

Wait, you gotta buy shaders??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You don't have to buy shaders BUT shaders are now usable only once per piece of equipment. So now you need 4-5 of the same if you want to look normal or some shit. And they sell them. So 2+2 = 4
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        so do your characters transfer over or is this all new? Like do I get any bonuses for getting it on the PS4 since that's where my original character is?
        If you're playing on the same system as before your character and 'memories' which is real slick, come over.

Comment

• Finished up with Dank Souls 3.

The Ringed City is a fuck pile of horrible things. Felt like a lot of cheesing going on to pad it out (many a ranged creature to deal with) but it had some really interesting designs to the world that made it look like it was at the edge of the world.

The end boss. Hoo boy, it was like Gwyn took ten tons of PCP and Nuke on the second phase.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice! I still need to finish that. Totally stuck in some bullshit cavern or something and can't find my way out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still need to crack open Bloodborne. I'm already getting the shakes.

Restarted No Man's Sky to see what they've added into the bare bones initial launch. SO MUCH BUSYWORK TO DO.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No Man's Sky is definitely much better than it was, but still pretty lifeless IMO.

Bloodborne is also on my DNF list thanks to a goddamn boss I just can't seem to beat.

Comment

• Hard boss?

Hard me.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Finished up with Dank Souls 3.

The Ringed City is a fuck pile of horrible things. Felt like a lot of cheesing going on to pad it out (many a ranged creature to deal with) but it had some really interesting designs to the world that made it look like it was at the edge of the world.

The end boss. Hoo boy, it was like Gwyn took ten tons of PCP and Nuke on the second phase.
                    I just picked up the Season Pass finally as its 40% off this week, lent the game to my buddy to check out though so it'll have to wait a bit. Balls deep in Destiny 2 right now anyway, but can't wait to check it out after hearing all the horror stories

And FUCK YES GET ON BLOODBORNE, both of you, finish it! Its so so so so so sososososososososo good uunnnhhhhh
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• fuck man, I am hooked all over again with XCOM2 thanks to War of the Chosen. Shit is LEGIT. So much fun. All of you have survived still....except Ari. He took one for the team.

Comment

• Will there be more playthrough BDRCade videos on YouTube for us?

Comment

• If you guys want it, sure. At this point, I could start at where I'm at (about mid game)OR I could start from scratch.

Comment

• Whatever floats your boat - loved the XCom playthroughs you posted, to the point where I was emotionally involved by the time you got to the finale.

Comment

• awesome. Pretty sure you're one of the only people that watched them all ahha. That was the whole point in regards to being invested. I spent all this time making you people and didn't want anyone to die.

Comment

• I lost track somewhere, but it was fun. Can't remember what happened to me. Did I die gloriously?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X