This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on it so far if any?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Portal 2? Not home yet, but every single website is gushing praise upon it.

Comment

• Going to try and angle that as my anniversary gift lol, maybe we can co op later.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trying to decide to use my Portal 2 credit to get Splatterhouse or Blow Out Blu-Ray.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• MK and Die Buck Nasty Warriors 7 came by today to say hello and massage my prostate.

Already sword-fucked Lu Bu in story mode. No fucking way that guy would get got in a straight 1 on 1 with Cao Cao. That's like saying Macauley Culkin could beat up Galactus.

Aaaaaaand I got the Fallout Set on steam. Booted up Fallout, and terrible multicolored patches were everywhere on the screen. It made me sad, y'all. It made me sad.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played new mortal kombat in 3d. Amazing.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I need to trade in some stuff tomorrow and get my grubby little meatbeaters on that fucking game...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  I need to trade in some stuff tomorrow and get my grubby little meatbeaters on that fucking game...

If everyone hops on the game now, please don't burn out in a month. I probably won't be picking this up until I grab L.A. Noire.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Same.

Playin' some RDR.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I finished Dead Space 2 last night. Enjoyed it.

I wonder if I should play Dead Space Extraction with the dualshock 3 (I don't have a Move) or start Killzone 3.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Currently playing Portal 2 and NFS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which NFS? I want to get a drivin' game for PS3.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hot Pursuit for the 360.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm debating wiping my PS3 clean and selling it and not looking back. They're gonna have to pull some PR wizadry for me to ever consider buying a new one (which I was planning on doing since my current one is dying).

Comment

• Hot Pursuit is incredible. Just let a coworker borrow it today, I fully expect him to come in tomorrow with his nails chewed down to nothing.

And Rob, yeah with you on the PS3 shit. I have a very small stack of games on PS3, and the only ones I've ever played more than a couple hours are God of War 3 and both Uncharted games. Other than that it is purely a BD and Netflix machine, and it sucks at Netflix. I fucking LOVE Uncharted, but not worth being fucked over like this. I have no idea what it would take for me to ever buy something on PSN again, let alone a PS4. Sony has some goddamn work to do. And of course, this happens right when Chrono Trigger for PSN gets leaked as being ready for release.

Comment

Working...
                                X