Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all we'd really need is 6 people and that all of you have rocketrace downloaded.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm on. How do you DL rocet race again?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• found it

Comment

• http://www.bungie.net/online/communi...ilter=1&sort=3

Comment

• Some fun games last night. That map that Ari made is fun as shit and fucking redonkulous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, I agree. But it would have been more fun if we had more peoples and I set it with unlimited Rocket Launchers. Hahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• yeah, that laser round was fucking redonkulous

Comment

• Ok, we should try and get peeps up in HALO tonight. We saw Russ on but he was playing some Batman, but if possible we should get some social games going.

Comment

• As usual, what time?

Comment

• I won't be on till more than just Nathan or Ari are on. And I'll know because I'll be trolling via xbox.com.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Later I'm assuming. maybe 9 CST if that works? all depends on the CA folk

Comment

• Making life hard on the old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Ok, we should try and get peeps up in HALO tonight. We saw Russ on but he was playing some Batman, but if possible we should get some social games going.
                            Need to kick one or two more asses, get that last Riddler trophy, and I'll be ready for absurd, physics-defying violence.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, I know it sucks, but no one is ever on during the weekends.

Comment

• I am.

*weeps at memories long past about youth and running wild in the streets.*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X