This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, wanting to check it out
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Warning: there is nudity of the DO NOT WANT variety GTA's DLC.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. I've seen it. Go Rockstar. Really pushing the boundaries.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• wait... what?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• You get to see CG dick in the new expansion. That's pretty much what he means.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, is that a first?

Comment

• For a dick? In a mainstream game, I think it may be. Or at least in a game with this kind of exposure.

Comment

• What pisses me off is that I was tricked into paying to see a vertex-shaded dick.

I just wanted to pretend to be the Boz for a while. And then...BAM! DICKINYOFACELOLZ!

Rockstar? More like Cockstar.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still playing RE2. And LOVING IT.

Comment

• I still fucking love the poor gun shop owner at the beginning.

"Don't shoot, I'm a HU-MAN!"

"Oh.........................................so rry about that babe."

What self-respecting gun shop owner uses a bowgun?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mother fuckin' Street Fighter 4. I was up till fucking 12:40 am playing that. It's so good. I mean, "It's so bad."
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          I still fucking love the poor gun shop owner at the beginning.

"Don't shoot, I'm a HU-MAN!"

"Oh.........................................so rry about that babe."

What self-respecting gun shop owner uses a bowgun?

Exactly. What I love about this game is that it's not trying to be something it's not. Zombies are everywhere, you fight them. BAM. No stupid fucking parasites, or exploding heads, or notzombie zombies. I would fucking kill for Capcom to remake this game like the RE remake on the cube. This game is so much better.

Comment

• I still cling to the hope they will come to their senses after the KKK endorses RE5.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm actually glad they released a demo for that game. I am no longer picking it up, unless it gets insanely good reviews. And even then I'll wait.

Comment

• To make it a good game, they'd have to push it back another year to tweak the living hell out of it. And I just don't see Capcom doing such a thing.

Its just a polished turd. Shiny, but still complete and utter shit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X