This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never tried those.

I'm currently playing Skyrim and Overwatch. Will start Uncharted 1 once Skyrim is done.

Also, Homeworld is still the best RTS ever.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Until Dawn is amazing. Sarah and I plan to replay in October.

Comment

• It's free next month so I'll be checking it out.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you have PS Plus and don't download Until Dawn, you fucked up. It's probably my favorite PS4 game. I think it's the only game where I've earned the platinum trophy.

Comment

• grabbed that Necromancer DLC for D3. Fucking great. Using the corpses of enemies to blow up other enemies is grand.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes it is. I moved the difficulty up to Torment 1 and I am level 60 already.

Comment

• The Spider-Man VR experience on PSVR is fun but too short. It's pretty much a shooting gallery on a rooftop. I'd love to have a full game with some real webswinging and wall crawling.

Comment

• LawBreakers is a ton of fun. Definitely grabbing this.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh man, I fucking love LawBreakers. Played it almost all day yesterday. Great shit.

Comment

• I almost grabbed Dead Rising 4 for $30 yesterday, but I don't care about anything but PUBG right now. And they're teasing the desert map, so if any chance of getting bored was coming that would go right away with a new map dropping. I think I have like 80 hours into this game, and it will probably take over Cities Skylines as my most hours on steam pretty quickly. I am sitting here staring at the calendar and thinking about taking off Labor day week just to spend it shooting Russians.

Sarah and I played some Tricky Towers yesterday too. It was a PS+ game months ago, and if you didn't grab it you should buy it. Great couch multiplayer game, and since it's based on Tetris everyone will get it. It's no Puyo Puyo Tetris, but nothing is.

Comment

• DR4 is a ton of fun. I still play that game.

Comment

• Dead Cells is fucking legit.

Comment

• It's great. I've dumped like 45 hours into it or something. They've done two major content patches, and the latest one seems REALLY big, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. It's a great game for watching TV or listening to podcast on the second monitor too.

Comment

• Got Retroarch working on the lappy last night. Shit is legit for retro gaming. The wealth of options is staggering. The shaders to make the games look like they are on different devices is legit. Straight played TMNT 2 on NES last night on my 65" but it looked like my old ass tube tv from the 80s. Neat.

Comment

• Get back on PUBG!

Comment

Working...
                                X