Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still bouncing between Flinthook and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds. Battlegrounds wants me to stream just to save the crazy moments that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Going to order Injustice 2. Who's playing and on what system?
      Me and ps4
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Me and ps4

Cool. I was thinking about grabbing the Collector's Edition to get the DLC.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Same. I loved the first one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Cool. I was thinking about grabbing the Collector's Edition to get the DLC.

Ordered PS4 CE of Injustice 2 via site link.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Thanks man

Comment

Thanks man

No problem. If I would've remembered earlier, I would've ordered my new media storage shelves via here.

Amazon is clearing out certain Sauder and Atlantic Oskar models.

Comment

• Injustice 2 is the fucking shit.

Comment

Injustice 2 is the fucking shit.

The jump in quality between 1 and 2 is staggering.

We need a Guild. Especially to tackle the Multiverse stuff.

Comment

• Word.

Comment

• The facial animations are ridiculous.

Comment

• After watching the Quick Look on Giant Bomb I am totally sold, and I don't really care for fighting games.

Comment

• Beating the living fuck out of Captain Cold using Flash's time remnants was Tits.

Comment

• Been playing the mobile game today.

Comment

• Swamp Thing is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X