Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha! Funny how you sometimes ended up played with my kid!

Man, tonight, 9pm, I'm online for Overwatch.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I will try, just depends on work.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hit level 7 or some shit in FFXV. I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I feel like I'm just mashing buttons. It's pretty but still on the fence if I care.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          I will try, just depends on work.
          No biggie. If you see me logged at past 20h30, it's me.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Good deal. Work's been super weird because it's after Xmas and people are saving money till tax time. THEN we tow ALL OF THE THINGS EVER.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• holy shit do I hate all of the characters so far in FFXV.

Terrible, terrible, terrible.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love my sweet teenie bop boys.

I'VE DISCOVERED ANOTHA RECIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Iggy is okay only because of that and that' sthe only reason I remember his fucking name.

I legit hate everything about this game so far EXCEPT for the fighting.

Comment

• Girlfriend and I played a bunch of Tiny Towers this weekend. That's still some good fucking competitive play that anyone can understand quickly.

Also played through the tutorials of Armello again, and I really want to sit down and play more of that.

And played more NBA2K17, after not playing a ton after release. I always go through binges of it every year. I really should shorten the quarters, let it simulate 48 minute stats, and play an entire season. I always get like halfway through.

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm already over FFXV. This game is not good. Gamers are so fucking weird.

Hyped for Resident Evil 7 next week though. Really wish it was this week since I'm off all week.

Hooked up my Dreamcast again and have been playing Blitz 2000 non stop.

Comment

• Someone got a copy of RE7 early, there's already footage floating around of the full game. Watched a little bit (don't want to spoil it).. looks fucked up and freaky, VR will be an unreal experience for this. I'm going to have to live vicariously through you, Rob

Platinum'd Day of the Tentacle, got ranked Platinum in OW, and now trying to go back and finish off Rise of the Tomb Raider as my backlog is out of control
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh shit, I hope I don't get spoiled. Glad to hear it looks awesome. The fucking VR demo was out of control.

DoTT is the BEST. Still need to play Rise. I always start and then give up before I even do anything. Maybe that's what I'll do this week.

Comment

• I felt like Rise started a little slow but got really fun once the world opened up a bit.

Comment

• Bought The Long Dark in June, and never got around to it. Finally dropped a couple hours into it and I like it a lot. It's a survival game, which I don't typically care for, but this one clicked with me. I think because it doesn't require ridiculous RNG or a wiki to know how to make recipes, or take 20 hours to build a laser rifle and get a mount. I am shocked Rob doesn't drink a bunch during the snow and play this and hate everything.

Comment

• I'm going through the Gears 4 campaign. Yeah, it's pretty much more of the same but the same is still a lot of fun. I like that they basically integrated Horde mode into the story. The new windstorm fights are fun, too. Mostly because it's cool to shoot barricades and watch the environment wreck shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X