Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR4 is easily the best DR game. Just started my second playthrough. I beat the game last night and unlocked the Zero costume and gold bars. What the fuck are gold bars?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so in multiplayer you can find "gold" blueprints for shit you already have. Then you can make said "gold" item using a gold bar which results in a gold item with super strength and shit.

It's nothing to crazy as far as I can tell yet as it's just a more resilient weapon/more powerful. But I'm halfway through my second playthrough already and I just keep using the Zero suit to fuck guys up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Fil is a legit Sombra Badass. If I can badass my Reinhardt while he badasses sombra we might be unbeatable.
        Add Martin's Junkrat, who's tire I swear was up killing folks like every 2 minutes. Every play of the game with this guy. I think we'd be a nice trio.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. I Junkrat good, but whenever I pull a D.Va, that when shit's gonna go down. Haven't played with Josh in a long while, but I remember your Sombra being kickass.

Weird how we really gel with a couples characters. I usually main with D.Va, Junkrat and Zenyatta. But Newmettra is pretty murderous, since all she has to do is pull her shield, and leach away while bunny hopping.

We'd be a bloody gang.
          Last edited by Martin; 01-07-2017, 11:59 AM.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ceej let me borrow FFXV last night. I wanted to play but the 11 gig patch said otherwise.

hopefully dive into that later this week.

Almost done with my second playthrough of DR4. So close to getting all of the tags/blueprints/podcasts/etc...

Hit almost 50k zombies last night. Have no idea if I can go the distance for 200k. That shit is bananas.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am hoping to see DR4 digital for $30 soon.

Comment

• Played Gone Home, finished it in under a minute (for a trophy, previous played it a couple years ago on Steam). Played a lot of Uncharted 4 Survival mode with my brother. Finished it on hard and most of crushing, just the last level of crushing left to do. Played a couple games of Overwatch with Josh.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• FFXV is pretty but holy shit do I hate the main characters. Granted, I only played for 15 mins but man this game.....nerds are weird.

Comment

• When they get out into the open world and are talking and interacting, it's honestly really good and impressive the stuff they say and talk about. That said Prompto is a hilarious soft boy.

Comment

• the names are dumb and I feel like I'm hanging with Peter Steele. I miss little elf boys with tails and black mages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I miss little elf boys with tails and black mages.
                        That's why I don't play anymore. I don't want photorealistic people, I want fantasy.

Hence Skyrim and me.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Prompto is totally a little elf boy.

Comment

• I will say that I dig the combat stuff so far. that's neat. I'm just glad that I didn't buy this.

Comment

• I made the right call in choosing DR4 over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Played Gone Home, finished it in under a minute (for a trophy, previous played it a couple years ago on Steam). Played a lot of Uncharted 4 Survival mode with my brother. Finished it on hard and most of crushing, just the last level of crushing left to do. Played a couple games of Overwatch with Josh.
                                Yeah. I played like shit. Sorry bout that. Thanks for playing with my 5 year old. He got a kick out of it and hearing him talk to you in Batman voice was hilarious.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X