This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Check your emails, last PSN store email has either a 20% off code or a lucky few have one for $100 PSN money.
    I have no email yet

Comment

• I don't think I ever get PS Store emails. I'll have to get my spam folder.

Comment

• If you don't get emails then you probably didn't opt in to it originally.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          If you don't get emails then you probably didn't opt in to it originally.
          I got the email last month, but I didn't get it this month.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• leveled up to 2.30 I believe in TF2 this weekend thanks to the double xp weekend. woo.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I jumped something like 20 levels this weekend because it. Good times!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I got the email last month, but I didn't get it this month.
                Email I got says it was 12-09-16 if that is any help. I have another PSN account that I hardly use that didn't get an email and usually does so maybe they only sent ones out with codes?
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• no email here from what I can tell. Oh well.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jumped into Division with my friend last night to see how it's changed. And it definitely has. Currency comes quick now. Lots of "seek and destroy missions" and you gather into for high value targets, and there are different ranks of HVT to go after. Pretty excited to try the Survival DLC next week.

Comment

• still playing a bunch of TF2. Started going through the campaign a bit more since I've done nothing but multi since launch for the most part.

Comment

• I'm pretty damn close to the end of the Titanfall 2 campaign. (during the big Titan assault). New stages load, and BOOM, error, gamme crashes.

Error code is apparent common (CE-34whatever), and requires you to REINSTALL THE FUCKING GAME.

The one positive thing is that it's a short campaign, and not Skyrim....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So it's Holiday Overwatch for me.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            So it's Holiday Overwatch for me.
                            That and the free DLC with Modern Warfare Remastered for me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Theoretically your save is separate from the game install so you might not lose your progress, Martin.

Speaking of installs- A 24gb patch for Battlefront?! WTF

Comment

• Yeah, patches are acting weird right now on PS4. I had a bunch of huge patches start up today, I thought they were too big so I paused them, then resumed them about 5-10 seconds later and it did a recheck of the update and they were all much smaller. I have a feeling at first for some reason it was making me download every patch ever released for each game again until I made it recheck the files.

Comment

Working...
                                X