Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok guys, Lesley is out of town this weekend which means VIDJA GAMING TIME for Rob.

I'd like to play with at least one of you in SOMETHING.

The Division, Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, something!

That being said, Overwatch is pretty fun but feels like it should be a F2P game like TF2 and not a full blown purchase. No idea the staying power.

Still need to try Battleborn.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      ok guys, Lesley is out of town this weekend which means VIDJA GAMING TIME for Rob.

I'd like to play with at least one of you in SOMETHING.

The Division, Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, something!

That being said, Overwatch is pretty fun but feels like it should be a F2P game like TF2 and not a full blown purchase. No idea the staying power.

I'm still trying to complete the Gauntlet in Madden 16. I'm under 60 games left. That being said, my current MUT team is sick.

Other than that, it's the usual run of the mill stuff.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't have a MUT team but I'll play you with the standard Lions team against whomever.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't have a MUT team but I'll play you with the standard Lions team against whomever.

Ha. My wife's out of town too with the kid. I have a few remaining Derby duties post assholes shooting up the parade yesterday, then I'm free and clear.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I tired Battelborn, but I don't like it for the same reason I don't get Borderlands.

Overwatch, well, I expected more agilty/verticality. I play as Widowmaker, but I hook, and then 9/10 place I do so you can't grab the ledge.

But I like.

You guys on PS4?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I am. Troy is on the bone.

Comment

• I'll TRY to see if I can hookup with you
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

TF2 was totally a full price game until Valve decided to use it to inflate Steam user numbers.

And no. You really don't.

I may be around for some Division on Saturday evening. I am going out for my birthday dinner, and not sure what time I get home.

Comment

• Oh I know that about TF2. I bought it on the PC and the 360. I'm just saying that after 3 hours of Battleborn I feel like I've seen what it is. It's fun but hard to justify full purchase.

Comment

• Overwatch is fun, the best part is letting me have a character/class that suits my play style. I will fuck you up with Mel OR I can absorb all your shits with Reinhart and move the platform to fucking point B post haste.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I finished The fourth Act of Quantum Break. I'm going to bummed if there's no follow up on this-

Spoiler: thru Act 4 
                        after they revealed the true fate of Dr. Kim, I thought Hatch might also be a Shifter. It would explain the eye drops, his...infatuation with Dr. Kim, and his plot against Serene. But he met an unceremonious end so....

I suppose it could be a fake out but it seems like whatshisnuts is standing guard in front of the Countermeasure for the foreseeable future. I hope they explain Hatch a bit more, at least through a collectible or something if he doesn't resurrect himself.

Comment

• Dark Souls 3 is the goods. Finally made it past the second boss this weekend and am currently grinding souls like a motherfucker. Gonna fuck up the giant fucked up tree tonight hopefully.

My pyromancer is really coming into his own.

Comment

• So Overwatch is definitely neat but I don't see myself dropping full price on it. Anyone here play Battleborn? Better? Worse? Same?

Comment

Anyone here play Battleborn? Better? Worse? Same?
                              Kind of apples and oranges. It's a FPS moba but not very fun. Paragon is better, if you want that for some reason.

Comment

• I was only comparing them due to both being out around the same time.

yeah, I want to check out Paragon at some point.

Oh well, time to continue farming souls until Uncharted this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X