This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Got in Skyrim and Battlefield 1 for XBONE. Call of Duty Legacy Shit for PS4.
    Just set aside the Infinite Warfare shit. RAMPAGE MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED WITH ME!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Little bro caved last night from his friends harassing him so I now have the new/remastered COD on the bone. Everything is so slow after playing TF2.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I thought the demo was kind of interesting, and felt very different from any other RPG I'd ever played, let alone a Final Fantasy.

And also I haven't enjoyed or been interested in the least bit by Final Fantasy since SNES. All the interaction with party members, and writing sounds really great and fun in a way I never expect from a game let alone a JRPG. And I am dying to know about this hidden dungeon people are saying is one of the best things in a game EVER. So. I dunno. It looks batshit insane.
        I just read about that dungeon. You have to beat the whole game first and then it's just puzzles and platforming. Gamers are fucking weird.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Read about it too. Sounds cool, because it's different, but also sounds like a lot of hyperbole for that dungeon. I will probably grab this over vacation.

Comment

• Totally sounds like fanboys who waited 10 years for a game that's okay but not the second coming to me and are grasping at straws. I'm not including you obviously, but when all reviews still point to shitty and pointless JRPG sidequests in a game 10 years in the making, GTFO...

Comment

• Guess I'll download Titanfall 2 and see what all the fuss is about. They are doing a free weekend starting today if anyone is interested.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's so good

Comment

• Just beat Quantum Break. Really dug this game. More so for the story than the game play but overall it was worth the 30 bucks I spent on it.

Comment

• I really liked it, too. I'm totally in for whatever they do with it next, if anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I really liked it, too. I'm totally in for whatever they do with it next, if anything.
                      They said they have a new IP announcement coming up, like this month?

Comment

• Man it's like almost impossible to go back to Modern Warfare now after TF2 and every other new game. I was never that good to begin with, but it's like a slog now in my opinion. That being said, the remastered single player game is still a bunch of fun.

Never got very far in Sleeping Dogs on the PS3 so it's nice to have it for free in the remastered version on the xbone. Digging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Man it's like almost impossible to go back to Modern Warfare now after TF2 and every other new game. I was never that good to begin with, but it's like a slog now in my opinion. That being said, the remastered single player game is still a bunch of fun.

Never got very far in Sleeping Dogs on the PS3 so it's nice to have it for free in the remastered version on the xbone. Digging it.
                          After remembering not to play it like all the jumpy fast shit now, I've done better in Modern Warfare. I think my FPS skills are just getting worse in general though.

In some ways, Sleeping Dogs > GTA V. Love both.

Played Titanfall 2 multi, it is fun, but I think I will wait for it to go cheap again. Too many multiplayer games I'm keeping up with right now. Plus all you guys are playing on the Xbone so not like I can play with all you anyway. Plus, got to work on my Overwatch skills before Josh decides not to carry me anymore.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Angel City is great as it ever was. Jumped in for a few matches and my team destroyed all comers. It was great. That last Titan, Legion, is pretty fun. Hooray for miniguns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              After remembering not to play it like all the jumpy fast shit now, I've done better in Modern Warfare. I think my FPS skills are just getting worse in general though.

In some ways, Sleeping Dogs > GTA V. Love both.

Played Titanfall 2 multi, it is fun, but I think I will wait for it to go cheap again. Too many multiplayer games I'm keeping up with right now. Plus all you guys are playing on the Xbone so not like I can play with all you anyway. Plus, got to work on my Overwatch skills before Josh decides not to carry me anymore.
                              Nah man, you're doing really well for starting out. You're pretty good with Sombra, try some of the others too though, so many different skills. Last night I just got so tired that I couldn't play anything any more. To much work this weekend.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So FarCry 4 kind of sucks. It's just so goddamn boring. Does it get better because so far it's a goddamn slog. fucking Ubisoft and their millions of things to do that aren't fun but are supposed to be "content".

Comment

Working...
                                X