X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People without Undead Nightmare for RDR - WHAT THE FUCK BE WRONG WIT U

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      It was something, Anderson just spoke into the headset so "Kate" could hear him through the tv.

She was able to understand it and take part in the Mexican standoff.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Whatever works ya know, and here I was thinking she wasn't real. Now we've got some greek looking screen name with no attached friends.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          People without Undead Nightmare for RDR - WHAT THE FUCK BE WRONG WIT U
          Lack of HDD space. D:

Rob, what system did you get Tekken for? I might brave the elements because I have $15 in RZ certs burning a hole in my pocket.

Comment

• CoD with Ari, Sarah, Anderson, and Nate last night was really fucking fun. Crossbow is the best thing ever except you only get two arrows. I feel like John Rambo running around with that beesh!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
              Crossbow is the best thing ever except you only get two arrows.
              Scavenger Pro would fix that right up.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Scavenger Pro would fix that right up.
                working on that now as I just got the game for Xmas.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Lack of HDD space. D:

Rob, what system did you get Tekken for? I might brave the elements because I have $15 in RZ certs burning a hole in my pocket.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat the Dead Rising DLC,

It was work and I got lucky. Ending isn't much but what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Beat the Dead Rising DLC,

It was work and I got lucky. Ending isn't much but what is?

It's another case of OH CAPCOM!
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Which is funny because CAPCOM owned the platforming genre back in the day.

I think the key is not to do co-op in the final level since computer Frank West can take shit tons of damage and keep the boss away from you.

Comment

• So NFS is fucking intense. Played some hot pursuit online last night. Gotdamn. Playing on a night level is way too fucking intense. My eyes hurt because I apparently wasn't blinking.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Overly intense you say?

This sounds right up my alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              So NFS is fucking intense. Played some hot pursuit online last night. Gotdamn. Playing on a night level is way too fucking intense. My eyes hurt because I apparently wasn't blinking.
                              Told you. Those night levels are INSANE. Was it already storming? When the ran and lightning kick up, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

• So many goddamn games now. Played a bit more of ASSCREEDBRO. Digging it, really want to play some multiplayer with some people if anyone is down.

Loving the fuck outta Alpha Protocol still. Totally having a blast with it. Could it be better? FUCK YES. But I like what I'm playing. If you can find this on the cheap (sub 20 bucks, or better yet 10 or under) grab it for a fun few hours.

Super Meat Boy is SO MUCH BETTER WITH A CONTROLLER. After hooking up my 360 controller to my PC, this game became so much more.

Burnout Paradise: Still miss Burnout Revenge but this isn't bad. I just hate the stupid "hit the gas and brake at stoplight to start quests". Shit doesn't work all the time and slows the game down.

Lego Harry Potter: Pass. Tried it multiplayer with Lesley and it was confusing the fuck outta me. Will need to play this single player.

GTA:Lost and Damned/Gay Tony: diggin it, but Saint's Row II is STREETS AHEAD of this shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X