Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Sombra is a mean cool killing machine. Holy fuck she's fun. That teleporting grenade is cool.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Also, Sombra is a mean cool killing machine. Holy fuck she's fun. That teleporting grenade is cool.
      And that hack is game changing at the right time.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Glad to hear the campaign is worth it guys!

Add me. Michele_richard

Man, I can't wait to get one of your invites and it's actually ME playing. I promise I'll be there. Keep sending.

I probably won't be on there until later tomorrow. I'm trying to get a ton of shit done. Especially when I'm not streaming Madden through my PC.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't stress about it. I'm not.

Comment

Don't stress about it. I'm not.

No stressing, just giving an idea of when I'd be on there.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Man, Dishonored 2 ran pretty good on PC for me, but I figured I'd wait for the new patch and jump back in. And hoooooooooly shit it's a broken mess for me now. Just constant frame rate jumps between like 10 and 60.

Comment

• I finished the Titanfall campaign and, let me tell you, that is some goooood shit.

Comment

• Nice! I'll probably get it within 2-3 weeks. just to play the campaign.

Comment

• Grabbed that 10 buck version of Battlefront on the ps4 in prep for the VR stuff.

Also grabbed the first episode of Hitman just to see if it was fun. It is. A bunch of fun.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 10$ Battlefront? That's a good price. Also, I may have guessed that my wife is getting me Titanfall 2. We hav a friend who's Jade Raymond's personal assistant, and she can get EA games preeeeeeeeeaty cheap.
                      Last edited by Martin; 11-25-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Hitman is amazing.

Comment

• Is everyone playing Battlefield 1 on PS4 or XBONE?

Comment

• I may buy that one on PS4 later.

Comment

• Rob's playing it on Xbone. I am not playing it at all.

Comment

10$ Battlefront? That's a good price. Also, I may have guessed that my wife is getting me Titanfall 2. We hav a friend who's Jade Raymond's personal assistant, and she can get EA games preeeeeeeeeaty cheap.
                                Jade is foiiiine.

Anyway, briefly stepped into TF2 multi this morning and wrecked shop, as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X