X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level cap is 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Everything will scale to my level and you be dead.
      Not if you join my group. I grouped with Trejo and shit was normal level for him and easy as fuck for me.
      But I still helped him get like 3 levels in like 40 mins.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No shit? Hmm. We should do that then. I'd invite you to my group to power level, but I don't have any missions left.

Comment

• If I came to your group I would be nothing but bullet fodder hahaha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Naw man. You only have to be in the general vicinity to get drops and XP. And not close at all. I am geared up pretty decent and just WRECK shit.

Comment

• Need to play bad. Want 30.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• UFC 2 on the xbone. Using gameface. My white trash version of my guy is great.

Comment

• the giant tits on his back are great.

Comment

• Those graphics are...disturbing.

Comment

• it's so awesome.

Comment

• White Trash Buff is kind of big and beefy, son! What happened when he got to the fight with Punk? Dude, like, lost a whole person in height and weight!

Comment

• Started The Division. Enjoying it so far. Then I remember I have work in 7 hours. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played a ton of UFC 2 this weekend. Finally starting to figure it out.

Comment

• tried that Final Fantasy demo. Where did they put my Final Fantasy because this sure as shit isn't it....

Comment

• Also finally had some time to put into Day of the Tentacle this weekend. So glad I can play it with the original art. I fucking HATE the upscaled art in these games. Just looks so cheap.

The commentary is great and it was fun watching Lesley play it for the first time. All the major beats worked for her and she was laughing pretty hard. Still LOVE it.

Comment

Working...
                                X