Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. I believe that's the Crash Site level. I could be wrong but that level sounds exactly like you're describing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I think so too. That's the only map I don't love and it suuuuuuuuucks.

Comment

• That gives me hope. I played very well during the beta so it was pretty discouraging. I started but the campaign briefly also and liked what they were setting up.

Comment

• Join the BDR network man! We have happy hour at 6! haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Join the BDR network man! We have happy hour at 6! haha.

You're playing TF2 on XBONE correct?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• indeed

Comment

indeed

Cool. I might partake after I finish the Mega Console build. Also, is it possible to stream a Raspberry Pi to Twitch?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Join the BDR network man! We have happy hour at 6! haha.
                  That's 5 here. Im still at work! I do need to switch networks, though, because happy hour is at 4am or something on the one I'm in currently.

Comment

• You can join multiple networks and switch whenever you have a happy hour. Sucks you can only get it once though

Comment

• From the Eurogamer article:

Watch Dogs 2, Ubisoft's latest open world adventure, annoys the hell out of me. I can't stand the characters, the dialogue is cheesy and the hacker culture the game portrays is 20 years too late. I mean, hacking was cool in 1996 when Jonny Lee MIller and Angelina Jolie were trolling each other in high school. Now, 20 years later, I listen to DedSec characters Marcus, "Wrench", Sitara and Josh chat about hacking the planet in the basement of a board game shop in San Francisco and I can't help but think of that "How do you do, fellow kids?" meme. For me, Watch Dogs 2 is an eye-rolling hot take of a video game. It tries too hard to be cool.

^^^^That is someone that totally misses the point that it isn't trying to be cool. It's trying to be very fucking stupid, over the top, and silly....just like Hackers which this fucking dares disparage. Anyway, it's not perfect, but it's fun and very stupid in all the right ways. And not a collect-a-thon. The big "collectable" is this like instagram landmark app, where it says "a ScoutX location is near!" and you see what it is they're looking for, and chances are it's right behind you. And I actually like it, because it leads you to cool areas or landmarks that actually exist in SF.

Comment

• the worst thing is starting off a TF2 marathon with fucking Crash Site. Ugh. Worst fucking level UNTIL you get your bearings. Like, every other level you can just start fucking shit up for the most part. But Crash Site is always like 3 mins of getting my ass kicked repeatedly. Hate, hate, hate this level.

Hit level 41 last night. On my 3 or 4th generation of both guns and am rocking some bad ass paint jobs on both my dude and my titan.

Love this game still.

Comment

• I am gonna play soooooooooooo much during vacation. I think I hit 45? 47?

Comment

• Hit 46 today. Gonna prestige by tomorrow dammit.

Comment

• I dunno if I will bother with that. I do have credits so I could buy more stuff, but I don't wanna lose my progress just to get gun skins.

Comment

• 4x XP in Battlefront this weekend. Started yesterday, went from level 43 to 50 in a couple hours. Was ranking up damn near every other match. The DLC is unlocked for everyone this weekend as well.
                                Last edited by Fil; 11-18-2016, 12:44 PM. Reason: Add DLC info
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X