This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    also, if you have the new drums (which are great) you need to get the firmware update. I thought I was just rusty last night but it turns out there are issues that need to be patched directly into the drum set. Come on Harmonix/MadCatz....sloppy.
    I see there's a micro USB port on the guitar, too. I wonder if there will be frequent updates and, if so, they will announce them. Because I didn't see anything from HMX or Mad Catz about the update yesterday. The only thing was a notice from the personal account of HMX person. Anyway, I bought the legacy adapter for my old drums since they're still in good shape. It works pretty well, except it seems like you should only have it plugged in if you're actually using it. My guitar would power up the system but wouldn't do anything until I unplugged it last night.

I was playing like garbage the first few songs because of calibration. I didn't think there would be much difference between my tv sound and headset sound (because there isn't on my 360) but, holy smokes, there was a HUGE difference. Probably because my new headphones are wireless. Once I calibrated to my headset I was in business. The auto-calibration is slick, too. I'm used to doing it like a caveman.

Comment

• man, the issues people are reporting on reddit are ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgeb...rmware-updates
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Arrrgh. Kinda want Rock Band 4 now.

Also, tried Injsutice with son. Game looks fun as a single player. But he's too young to play this.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm playing all the things while I'm off. Mad Max, Infamous:Second Son, and need to finish Mordor.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Battlefront Beta supposedly goes wide this morning. Wanna check it out.

Comment

• updated my drums' firmware last night. Seems better. But I'm still annoyed with the lack of surround sound, lack of customization, and lack of a FUCKING LOGO CREATOR. WTF HARMONIX. This isn't a new property. This is the fucking property YOU CREATED and had 3 versions of already. The fact that half of this shit is missing is ridiculous. They better patch this shit in.

Comment

• I was really bummed about the logo thing. For all the talk of "we've been working on the character creator for a while!", I have to wonder "uh, how? There's nothing there."

Comment

• seriously. I'm so fucking bummed.

Comment

• this isn't my "band". This is some bullshit with a half ass character I sorta created.

Comment

• I agree. And not being able to substitute created characters for stand-ins? Come on. I know they know it's a bug but shouldn't that have been one of the first things they noticed?

Anyway, backseat drivers are annoying so I should probably stop. At least the gameplay/charting is still good and fun. I think those three-note hammer-on chords are new. I like those. The RB Claw is returning!

Comment

• yeah, but holy fuck are the songs on disc terrible. Like so terrible. SO VERY TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Except for Panama. Lesley sang and I guitared the hell outta that last night. That one is probably the best song on disc.

Comment

• I also feel like most of my DLC can't be downloaded or they are making me buy it again. Shit is wackkkkk

Comment

• They said there's a bug that shows a price like you need to buy it, but if you click through it will end up showing zero cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X