This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    16 gigs may be a bit low if you're gonna go for Sega CD/PS1/PS2 stuff.

I wasn't sure. But, as I understand. You can pop open the case and pop out the memory card, right?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, it's all on a SD card, I just figured I'd go a bit bigger to start off of as opposed to smaller since the price isn't all that much different from what I can tell
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        yeah, it's all on a SD card, I just figured I'd go a bit bigger to start off of as opposed to smaller since the price isn't all that much different from what I can tell

The original schematics I found said 4 gigs and I was like I'll go bigger. Now, it's like shit...I should've gone even bigger.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So, I went slightly overboard and just ordered a 64 gig memory card.

Now, where are you guys getting your ROMs nowadays?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            So, I went slightly overboard and just ordered a 64 gig memory card.

Now, where are you guys getting your ROMs nowadays?
            TPB

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              TPB

Anywhere safer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Anywhere safer?
                Since KAT went down, not particularly. I haven't had an issues with security though. I just try to go for downloads from confirmed members, or read comments to make sure nothing is funky.

Comment

• My Thanksgiving plans are to beat Dishonored 2, and Watch Dogs 2. I want to get back into Rainbow Six Siege on PS4 as well as play a bunch more Titanfall.

If I don't get to them over Thanksgiving, I am going to go for beating Deus Ex 2 and Gears of War 4 over my xmas break. ALL THE GAMES.

Comment

• Played too much COD Zombies. It was 2XP this past weekend. Got to round 32.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm so on the fence with Watch Dogs 2.

Comment

• Passing on that shit until a major sale. Don't care what the reviews are. Sick of Ubisoft's collectathon games. I have no idea if that's even the case with this one but fuck it.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played one match of Titanfall and it did NOT go well. I must have been on a team where everyone was playing for the first time and the other team had prestiged four or five times already. They had 15-20 kills each and we had not even 10 kills total. I was COMPLETELY confused by the map.

Comment

• I bet it was that Crash Site map. THAT IS THE WORST FUCKING MAP in the game.

If any of you fucks see me on hit me up.

Comment

• I'll rent Titanfall 2. The single player campaign is apparently the bomb.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It was the one where it looks like it's mostly outside but it's actually hologram walls? It's really pretty small. As soon I figured out which way to go I'd take a bullet in the side of my head. Every. Time.

Comment

Working...
                                X