Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan wake, played through nightmare and episode one last night. Game has ambiance by the shit-ton but it feels like I'm watching more than playing. That minor gripe aside I love the flashlight gameplay mechanic and the story is pretty awesome.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If one game shat the bed in 2010 for me, it has to be Alan Wake.

I know that Rob and Lesley loved it, but fuck if it wasn't weaksauce.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm guessing it's all downhill from the start then? Sucks.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit worked for us. What can I say. Even dug the DLC.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could it have been better? Yep, but the mood and ambiance worked awesomely.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I'm digging that about it too Rerb. I'm probably gonna finish the main game before I decide on DLC but so far it's pretty fun.

Comment

• Yea, Alan Wake was great to me thanks to the ambiance and storytelling. The combat wasn't amazing, but it was intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  You may want to get that cough looked at...I heard steam can fix that.
                  RERB!! I was only kidding, you really shouldn't have! Thanks very muchly though, I'll hit you back when you LEAST EXPECT IT MUAHAHA

Merry Xmas
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• no problem man! We take care of our own here at BDR.

Comment

• Eye Pad games.

Dungeon Hunter 2: Diablo Lite. Fun hack-and-slashin' for the whole family.

Infinity Blade: gorgeous duel-sim with a shitload of collectable derpaderp for those who love to collect beaucoup derpaderp.

I will soon succumb to Angar Larry Birds, but will play around with the stylus on the Brushes app for a few hours beforehand.

I am a subservient Mac twatwaffle and I don't care.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Angry Birds is more fun than I expected after the first time I played it. Sometimes the physics totally rob you, though.

Comment

• Still rocking some Alpha Protocol and may go pick up ASSCREEDBRO today. Not sure yet though.

Comment

• Played around with multi-player on RDR last night. I actually killed someone who had a bounty and gained 400 xp from that.

Not gonna lie, it felt good.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• First workout in EA Sports Active 2 just kicked my ass.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Told you.

hahahahha.

Comment

Working...
                                X