This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucks to be you man, I'LL BE ALL UP IN VR ON THURSDAY
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thursday is trivia night...and if I take Friday off I have a bunch of errands I need to do before I JACK IN.

Comment

• Sounds like you don't need sleep in between Thursday and Friday. There's no VR sleep simulator yet?
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          We preordered at a box store so I'm guessing we don't get access?
          Browsing neogaf's Modern Warfare thread and apparently these are the retailers that are giving codes if you preordered the Infinite Warfare disc.

United States - GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Cut to Jersh's kid pre-ordering it at Walgreens.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahahahahaha, nah it was at gamestop but I think we ordered it waaaaay before the pre-order bonus's were handed out. My kid FUCKING loves CoD what can I say?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have owned Terraria for like 2 years, so I though "Hmm, maybe I will play this!" WHat teh fuck do you even do with this game?? My little spambot companion says "build a house, survive the night!" but how do I do anything like this??? I figured out how to build a floor, and a roof but the house is open and filled with fucking eyeballs or whatever fuck me what do you do in this game??!?!
                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Well, you build more, duh!

Comment

• Make doors, double them up so that you have one closed but one open, the open shut combo makes the baddies unable to come in. Or it did years ago when I still played it. After that just keep making shit and killing shit and making more shit to kill shit with.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Gears 4 because I'm weak. Dig it so far. Runs like butter. SOOOOO smooth. Dug the prologue stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Picked up Gears 4 because I'm weak. Dig it so far. Runs like butter. SOOOOO smooth. Dug the prologue stuff.
                        Soooooo I think my Xbox is tagged for press codes or some shit. For months now I've noticed games I did not buy show up and automatically download onto my machine. A weird variety of shit that made me wonder if it was Gold games, and brand new releases.

Last night I booted up Xbone to watch Plex...and it said GOW4 was downloading...what? So I go look and it is. I got no notification that I bought it via email. I certainly did not. I check my PC, and it is not tied to my windows account because I can't download the PC version...so it's just on my Xbone. This morning I booted it up...and voila. GOW4 sitting on my hard drive. Played about 30 minutes of it. This is weird.

Comment

• Noice

Comment

• It is...but I'd love to know why. I know that someone wrote into the Bombcast months ago with the same thing, but his Steam account. It turned out he somehow got flagged as press, and was just getting games added to his account. only thing I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              It is...but I'd love to know why. I know that someone wrote into the Bombcast months ago with the same thing, but his Steam account. It turned out he somehow got flagged as press, and was just getting games added to his account. only thing I can think of.
                              Why you lucky sunuvabeeech

Comment

• Yeah, that's pretty sweet. If you ever figure it out, let us know. In the meantime I'll try the Konami code on every menu page.

Comment

Working...
                                X