Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent some time doing Dark Zone shit in The Division. Super into that game. Will definitely get it on PS4.

Comment

• grabbed the Shovel Knight Amiibo today so Lesley and I can do a playthrough of co-op Shovel Knight. It's gonna be a test of our relationship,
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New playthrough happening. Grave is now a ninja.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do have that many rifle mag pouches on my vest so it's not entirely inaccurate. \m/

Got to play a couple levels of Beyond today. Totally missed out on the shower scene because I fell for Aiden's doorbell trick. What a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            New playthrough happening. Grave is now a ninja.

Still no chainsaw though?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I do have that many rifle mag pouches on my vest so it's not entirely inaccurate. \m/

Got to play a couple levels of Beyond today. Totally missed out on the shower scene because I fell for Aiden's doorbell trick. What a dick.
              hjaha. I've posted every shower scene or sexy scene in the BDR group on the PS4.

Aiden is a dick.

Had Lesley try Shovel Knight for the first time last night. This may have been a terrible idea for a show. I'm going to have to work on my gaming rage haha.

Comment

• RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER is the goods. So fricking awesome.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's that one zip line ride from the end of the first game cranked to 11 the whole time. Probably my favorite game from last year.

Comment

• Man, I really need to restart that game. I made it past the bears in the beginning and then did some random tomb but then got hooked on a different game.

Comment

• I thought it really picked up after the bear. The intro was a crazy hook but it backed off too far with that first forest level. Once you get to the Russian outpost it's good times all the time.

Comment

• I loved the intro in Syria, but holy shit has Russia been amazing. Not a duff moment yet, and I dig the plot throughline as well.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I might check out the Uncharted remastered series, since I never played those and they're apparently amazing.

Also, trying to like The Witcher 3, but I'm not hooked yet.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Uncharted is my jam. Cannot wait for part 4.

Comment

• Finished XCOM Enemy Within. I liked the gene mods they added for your soldiers, didn't use the Mech upgrades much. I await a console version of XCOM 2.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Critics Choice sale on PSN.. is Life is Strange or Everybody's Gone to the Rapture worth $12?
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X