This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi is the shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Downtown map only.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Picked this up and yeah the single play so far seems fun but multi??????

Didn't play multi, but I execute criminals like a cop with the body cam turned off.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Downtown map only.
          Which game type because the one I tried was all insta kills from behind shit like CoD
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Conquest only. And it'll suck a bit until you level up.

Comment

• Can you flash your badge and make people freeze from 200 yards away in multi?
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• About to start Mafia III.

Comment

• Mafia 3 is very good. I put in like 8 hours already or something. I just completely lost track of time this morning. I started around 9, looked up and it was 2pm.

Comment

• Must be nice. I had the same thing happen but it was while towing the world.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Mafia 3 is very good. I put in like 8 hours already or something. I just completely lost track of time this morning. I started around 9, looked up and it was 2pm.
                      I'm loving this game so far. Plus, stabbing people is fun.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I'm loving this game so far. Plus, stabbing people is fun.
                        The best part of Mafia 3 is it's a secret Manhunt sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The best part of Mafia 3 is it's a secret Manhunt sequel.
                          I know! The ability to blast Marvin Gaye while throat stabbing is so close to life.

Comment

• The radio has been a disappointment for me. I feel like there's some odd PC bugs. Some weird graphic glitches, texture pop-in and such. But also...I hear like 4 songs on the radio? I didn't realize it until about hour 4, but I was like...this can't be everything. And every once in a while I will hear a new song, like I heard the tail end of Innagaddadavida this morning. Then all the fucking Creedence and King of the Road again.

Comment

• Mafia 3 is real good, but maybe wait for one more patch on PC? Some weird graphic glitches keep popping up and it's kind of annoying. Nothing game breaking, but it pulls you out of the game.

Comment

• I'm hoping this will come out as a free game in a year or two on PS+. I can't do another open world game at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X