This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the word on 7 Days to Die?

Also, the Madden 17 videos I sent to Deadspin and EA ended up in me getting an email about them releasing a patch to fix it Tuesday morning.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 7 Days to Die was fun for about a day. It's janky as fuck and not very fun UNLESS you are playing with friends who like that kind of stuff. I got for a series I was going to do with Ceej until I realized it's not fun at all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I bought 7 Days on Steam with some friends and we dropped it entirely after a few sessions, same with that fucking Dead by Daylight

Started Dark Souls 3 last night.. let the raging begin!
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuu the Witness finally goes on sale right when I am completely buried in games

Comment

• Yeah, Dead by Daylight was fun for a bit and I have no problems dropping the 7 bucks on it that I did but I hope F13 sees what went wrong and makes sure they don't do that again.

Good luck on DS3 man!! I'm so goddamn stuck and have been for like a month. Need to really get back into that.

I fucking love Pac Man 256. Best 5 dollar purchase in a long time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Fuuuuuuuuuu the Witness finally goes on sale right when I am completely buried in games
              that fucking Jonathan Blow game?

ffffuuuuuckkkkk that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Good luck on DS3 man!! I'm so goddamn stuck and have been for like a month. Need to really get back into that.

that fucking Jonathan Blow game?
                Oh really? You were tearing up bosses left and right for a while there, thought you finished it by now. Did you ever finish Bloodborne? I can't remember..

And yeah, that fucking Jonathan Blow game. I just like the idea of putzing around a gorgeous island solving puzzles at my leisure

Comment

• Bloodborne will never be beaten. That game fucked me in the face to the point where I can't even pick it back up.

I was hauling ass in DS3 but hit a goddamn wall hard.

Comment

• No No Rob-san, you will beat Bloodborne. If I can beat it, you can certainly beat it. What boss/area are you stuck on? The areas after ROM as considerably more difficult but some of the bosses after are actually quite easy

Comment

• I don't even think I made it to ROM. I'm stuck in an area that I have no idea how to get out of. It's been a few months since I've tried again. The problem is that you can't play both DS and BB. I became pretty decent with DS's mechanics and then when I went back to BB I was getting my ass handed to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I don't even think I made it to ROM. I'm stuck in an area that I have no idea how to get out of. It's been a few months since I've tried again. The problem is that you can't play both DS and BB. I became pretty decent with DS's mechanics and then when I went back to BB I was getting my ass handed to me.

Next time you feel like firing that up, give me a shout and I'll help you get to where you need to go. That game is TOO GOOD to give up on! And yeah I checked your trophies, have not killed ROM or Vicar Amelia yet, so you must still be relatively early in.

Comment

• If Vicar is that asshole up on the tower, then yeah. Stuck there. Trying to glitch that fucker off the roof.

Comment

• Oh THAT guy. No, he is not even a boss haha, just another hunter. You can actually become friendly with him if you don't kill him.

Pro tip: You don't need to go the way that guy shoots at you from. You can avoid it all, if that's what you're getting stuck dealing with. 'nuff said. You actually don't even need to be in that area anymore.

Amelia is the major boss of the Cathedral ward, and opens up more of the game once you beat. That's the boss I fought after Blood Starved Beast, which I do see you killed so probably the next thing you should focus on.
                            Last edited by Trejo; 08-30-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Good to know. Maybe I'll try again this weekend because at the moment I think I flatout fucking HATE Deus Ex.

I restarted from the beginning to see if maybe I just specced wrong so hopefully this will help.

Comment

• Lesley and I got hooked last night playing PacMan 256. That is one stressful fucking multiplayer game. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X