Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I mean we hate the "dynamic" split screen stuff so we always use the fixed angle, but in this one the fixed angle means that at any given time one of us cant' see what the fuck we're doing. It's a bummer...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ah crap.

Finishing Blops 3: what an uninvolving campaign so far.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was a HUGE Skyrim fan, but dropped because stupidly long loading time.

Is Witcher 3's in the same league?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Ok, I thought it might have just been me. It was embarrassing.
          I never played psst the tutorial. Finally sold it.

Whoops. Meant 3, not 2.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I was a HUGE Skyrim fan, but dropped because stupidly long loading time.

Is Witcher 3's in the same league?
            Witcher 3 is so much better than Skyrim. And Skyrim is like a top 10 all time game for me.

Comment

• Never played Skyrim or previous Witchers but I enjoyed The Witcher 3. I didn't think the loading screens were long, but I did have an issue with movement and combat. It wasn't great. I played it at release, I heard there have been a lot of patches that have fixed/changed things especially regarding combat. I was hooked on Gwent for a bit too.

Played a bit of The Division beta. Seems like it may be a decent game. It just didn't impress me yet. Movement and shooting felt good, which is important.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Good to know. I'll try to buy it cheap.

And long loading screens were in Skyrim.

Goes in the blackmisth house

*loading 30 sec*

Buy shit. Go out to another store

*loading 30 sec*

SHIT, forgot to buy this and that! Go back in.

*loading 30 sec*

Buy the stuff I need in 20 sec

*loading 30 sec*

I lost 5 minutes buying shit. I have limited time to game. This killed Skyim for me.
                Last edited by Martin; 02-01-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• I played Witcher 3 on PS4 and loads were never an issue for me. There's very little loading.

Comment

• Sweet. I'll be honest, the 2 things I fucking LOVED about Skyrim was the music (that theme was EPIIIIIIIIIIIIC), and the dragons. Oh, and playing as a FPS.
                    Last edited by Martin; 02-02-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• And it wouldn't' be a David Cage game if Beyond Two Souls didn't have some WEIRD ASS LEFT TURN in the 3rd act. Don't think it's going to ruin the game like Indigo Prophecy but it's made it quite odd.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Updating old republic...

Comment

• Oh shit man. I still play that. Would be fun to stream us playing. I know MAtt plays and I could get Ceej on again probably.

Comment

• It took like 6 hours last night. I will probably mess with it tonight, but not sure when again. Xcom 2 Friday!

Comment

• Helldivers any good?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Oh shit man. I still play that. Would be fun to stream us playing. I know MAtt plays and I could get Ceej on again probably.
                                *cough*

Still putzing around in early Metal Gear V, looting all the resources and anything my balloon can carry, shooting all the tranq darts into unsuspecting (and sometimes suspecting) faces.. watching my development stuff crawl between sessions.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X