This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    You were spamming me, but I play on PC bruh.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Just picked up GH Live for the PS4 for 30 bucks on amazon.

Couldn't pass it up for that price. Been watching it drop in price for the last few months but never at that cheap.
      Let me know what you think. Every time the price drops I still can't pull the trigger on it.

Comment

• yeah, at this point I figure that's the cheapest I was going to find it. Here's hoping it's at least fun for a bit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I think my favorite part of Overwatch is the music. Feels like I'm in a Marvel movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Oh shit, really?

Yeah, Meijers is moving a lot of bigger peripheral dependent games on the cheap.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• fucking Meijers. That place was my jam as a kid in Michigan. Could get groceries, my hair cut, and a goddamn He-Man figure all in one place.

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Me and Rob got that team up bonus on Overwatch going. I even played Mercy to heal for his Pharah for a bit. AND got a play of the game with Junkrat taking all but one of the other team.

Comment

• yeah, I should have gotten play of the game on the first round. I murdered their entire team with my uber while you healed me. Stupid 3 round shit haha.

pretty fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        yeah, I should have gotten play of the game on the first round. I murdered their entire team with my uber while you healed me. Stupid 3 round shit haha.

pretty fun
                        Yeah, that was a swipe and that should have been highlighted. The Play Of The Game thing is so weird how they pick.

Comment

• Guys. We get +20xp for every person you're teamed up with via groups. So yeah, play with me and stuff.

Comment

• If you guys are online while I play, of course I'll join.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Competitive is fun but without a team it's HARD

Comment

• almost hit level 10 in Overwatch. Spent some time in Dead Rising 3 to the point that I apparently got the shitty ending....fucking Japanese developers and their bullshit....

Played a bunch more of Ratchet and Clank and really dig it.

Comment

Working...
                                X