This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I meant to say was rolled a 'Captain'

Got out of the newbie Intro section. Kind of digging this Deed system now that it's kicking into high gear on my now lvl 10 guy. Got a few different titles already and working on building up some virtues and junk, just got my first one for finishing advanced spider ass-kickery.

Game is kind of growing on me already
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I can summon a dude to just follow me holding a flag to boost my stats. Awesome! It's fun having an entourage following me through the towns
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Haha. yeah. Ceej had his herald named "Mendoza" follow him. His name? McBane.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
          Haha. yeah. Ceej had his herald named "Mendoza" follow him. His name? McBane.
          So much win...

Comment

• Just picked up L4D 1 and 2 with the new dlc for 10 bucks on steam. Suck it Microsoft. Charging 7 bucks JUST for the DLC. I GOT BOTH FULL GAMES PLUS THE DLC. Wewt.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rocking some TF2 still. Now have my BDR spray up in this shit. wewt.

Comment

• NBA2K11. So damn in love with this game.

And apparently I had $30 in credit I didn't know about on Amazon, so I ordered Medal of Honor.

Comment

• reinstalled CS:S. YES. CS_Office = PERFECTION.

Comment

• uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh minecraft fuck you so addicting need more stone brb

Comment

• BILLY LET'S PLAY SOME CS TODAY.

Comment

• I GOT NO CS IS IT FREE?!

Comment

• no. I figured everyone who had HL2 had CS.

Comment

• I bought HL2 on launch day, and I have NO fucking clue where the discs are now. GG pre-Steam/Battle.net PC gaming.

PLus, I just found gold veins and redstone under my castle!

Comment

• Seriously addicted to CS. Played all weekend. Just want to go home and play more.

Comment

• I would have played Minecraft all day if the GF had had a blood sugar issue and I had to keep an eye on her. Medal of Honor tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X