This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Almost beat the Deacons of the Deep in Dark Souls 3 this weekend. Each time I would get so close ONLY to get cursed. At one point I thought I was going to pass out from how fast my heart was beating. Hope to finally kill those fucks this week (since Lesley will be in Denver all week).
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mi6c0T7Fb7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made it slightly further in DS3 last night. About to fight Pontifvyus or whatever his name is. Probably gonna get my ass handed to me.

Beat another chapter in Resident Evil 6 last night as well. I wish one of you had it because multiplayer is fun and it's not a terrible game, just an odd one. But it's rough as fuck single player because the AI is not great. That being said the AI is better than CJ. hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Battlefield hardline is not bad at all. 5 bucks is totally worth it guys. Ps4 only.

Comment

• I might grab it for that. Is there a single player campaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I might grab it for that. Is there a single player campaign?

Yes. Quite easy to beat too. Especially for my stealth hating ass. Really easy to arrest people or shoot them in the face.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yep. And I dig it so far.

Comment

• Again only 5 bucks and the ps4 version seems to have the highest player base online

Comment

• It's a 50gb download and I don't have that kind of space on my HDD. Maybe I'll but it and download it later after I figure out what I can delete for now. I really should swap hard drives before October 13.

Comment

• I "have" Battlefield Hardline, yet I still haven't played it.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahha
                      #firstworldproblem

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        It's a 50gb download and I don't have that kind of space on my HDD. Maybe I'll but it and download it later after I figure out what I can delete for now. I really should swap hard drives before October 13.
                        Grab a 2TB drive! They're so cheap now!

I grabbed it. Also, The Crew is free on Xbox Gold. Going to check that out too.

Comment

• Yeah, don't regret getting that 2TB installed in mine at all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, the 2TB install was the best thing I ever did. I haven't purchased a game on disc in almost a year because of it.

Comment

• Which brand did you buy? I remember that Giant Bomb video talking about a certain style that fit well once you took apart the enclosure. I should probably just find that video again.

Comment

• [QUOTE=gravedigger;373700]Which brand did you buy? I remember that Giant Bomb video talking about a certain style that fit well once you took apart the enclosure. I should probably just find that video again.[/QUOTE

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                I bought it from amazon for $80. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TKFEE5S

Started PT up and it worked so as long as you don't delete it and back it up to an external HDD, you'll be able to keep it.
                                There you go man. That's the information I used and the drive I bought thanks to Billy and Fil.

Comment

Working...
                                X