Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rHt-3J7aBb8?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat that fucker on my first try last night. ALL THAT IS MAN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Picked up Resident Evil 6 remastered and Ratchet and Clank. Having a bunch of fun with both. Played RE6 online this morning with a dude and we rocked shit. Ratchet is a blast if you dig these types of games. I do and they polished the fuck outta this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Beat that fucker on my first try last night. ALL THAT IS MAN.
          Yeahhhhh boyyyiiiiieeeeee
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Just bought Eternal Sonata. For the 360. I've always wanted it, but it was super rare and used copies never got below $50, and it never went on sale on XBL. It was $3.75! I'm finally going to play Chopin's death bed!

Comment

• Loving the fuck out of Ratchet and Clank at the moment. It's just hitting all the sweet spots I need to have fun and feel accomplished.

Hit another wall in DS3. It's cool though, because I know in like a week I'll start it back up and will smoke this boss I'm stuck at.

Comment

• Beat chapter 2 in RE6 today with another random today. I'm a battered housewife when it comes to this series.

Comment

• Picked up Parappa the Rappa 2 and Doom on the PS4 last night thanks to Lesley.

Comment

• Oh shit, Parappa 2 you say?

Comment

• only 5 bucks

Comment

• More Uncharted Multi. Want to kill me a lot? Make me use a shotgun loadout. I died so fucking much using the shotgun last night just trying to finish the challenge I got yesterday of 30 shotgun downs. Still loving multiplayer though.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Doom is pretty great. Runs fucking crazy awesome and no slowdown at all on the PS4. Color me surprised.

Comment

• Loving Battlefield Hardline. EA Access has been paying for itself in spades.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dug Hardline when I was in the beta.

Comment

• Doom multi is the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X