X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    haha, you'll still suck.
    Fuck that, taking my 1.9:1 KD to 4:1 baby!

Comment

• Super debating Fallout 4. Almost bought it through Rob's Amazon link, but I grabbed Everest on Blu instead.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh man, DS3 is starting to kick my shit in BUT I got incredibly lucky last night in the TERRIBLE swamp level and almost made it to the end of it (to the last bonfire in this part at least) without dying and grabbing almost all of the loot in the general vacinity.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone playing Battleborn? I just got the full game & season pass to review.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Beat another boss in DS3, hauled ass through the shitty fucking swamp and made it to the abyss watchers.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heard a lot of people say the abyss watchers are some of the toughest bosses in the series.

Comment

• The first stage of them is EASY as fuck. But then he gets all FIREY and fuckkkkkk my shit isn't up to par. Gonna have to grind.

Comment

• I finished Quantum Break this morning. Aside from the weird jump in difficulty during the last act (did they think "hey, there are no boss fights in this game so let's make the last encounters pretty tough"?) I really liked it. The time travel wasn't too convoluted and the story came to a decent conclusion. Of course it was set up for a sequel but I think it was handled well. I certainly would be into the continuing adventures of Jack Joyce vs. Monarch.

Comment

• Oh, and another thing- they introduce an... Entity half way through the game and I thought FOR SURE they were setting up a Naughty Dog where the enemies you fight completely change during the last third of the game. They didn't do that and I think that was a good decision.

Comment

• Man, I'm getting so goddamn close to beating the Abyss watchers in DS3. SO GODDAMN CLOSE.

Picked up some dope fucking dark armor. I look like a Nazguhl now. It's neat.

Tried some Helldivers this weekend. It's okay I guess. I dunno, I think I'm just too preoccupied with DS3.

Comment

• Helldivers would be AWESOME if you had a team to dedicate playing together with. Alienation seems similar, but not as reliant on a team.

Comment

• Downloading new Geforce drivers then DOOOOOOOM.

Comment

• had a bunch of fun playing UC4 multi with Fil tonight.

It's sooooooooo much fun.

Comment

• Doom fucking OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNS. I could not imagine playing it on console though. It moves so damn fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                had a bunch of fun playing UC4 multi with Fil tonight.

It's sooooooooo much fun.
                                Had a bunch of fun playing with Rob yesterday. Rob is pretty good. We started a game of Plunder and it was 2 vs 4 and we kept them from scoring for a couple minutes until we got a couple more teammates. Ended up winning that game.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X