Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son was looking for a good game, so I downloaded Hearthstone.

I'm impressed, as he's having a LOT of fun, it's in French (he's not fully bilingual) and he can play with others online, unlike Pokémon cards.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Blops 3 is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird. Last night I was fighting through Bastogne with a flying AI that was manipulating time and space?

Comment

• I've been leaning heavily into grabbing this. Do you have it on PS4 or Xbone?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PS4. I haven't touched multi yet, but I am leaning hard into Advanced Warfare being WAY better.

Comment

• ugh. I hated AW. It was like Titanfall lite (at least in regards to muti) I don't care about single player in these games for the most part.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• In spite of the reviews and lack of features, my Star Wars nerdery is drawing me to Battlefront today. There's a $25 gift card I keep forgetting to use that's now burning a hole in my pocket...

Comment

• haha. I was in that boat this morning until I read reviews and decided I will wait for a Game of Year edition of this. If it has staying power then multi will still be rocking by then.

Comment

• I loved AW, and it was different enough from Titanfall to keep me happy. This one seems to really ignore the new movement stuff, and doesn't bring it front and center at all, which I feel like AW did really fucking well.

Comment

• but the movement stuff was terrible in AW. It was nothing but bunnyhopping all over the map which just allowed those of us that thought it was dumb to shoot you fuckers out of the air with ease. It wasn't implemented well IMO.

Comment

• Got Black Ops 3 last night. I have nothing to add about multiplayer or the campaign though, only played zombies last night. I did read that the campaign is weak this year, which sucks because I thought AW's was bad too, and Ghosts. I expected Treyarch to show us how it's done. Whatever, zombies is fun.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I thought movement was fine in AW. Bunny hopping? I never experienced that at all.

Comment

• coming off of Titanfall (which I still play a bunch) it did nothing for me. But then again I was also playing it on the Xbox One and had no friends to play with.

Comment

• I played AW on Xbone and I actually kind of wish I had got Blops 3 on Xbone. That controller just feels better for FPS to me. I actually really have been wanting to get back into Titanfall. Maybe next holiday we get a sequel.

Comment

• I would jump back into Titanfall fo' sho'.

Pretty sure I'm gonna break and pick up Battlefront on the way home.

Comment

• Playing Black Ops 3 with a friend, on Realistic difficulty. I don't like it.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X