This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK THAT I WILL BE ON ALL NIGHT AND WE CAN WRECK FOOLS

And yeah, the city not having other players running around is really dumb. When you get to the second area there are a lot more people and enemies running around.

Comment

• Meanwhile, on Battlefront, we have a new map that's called Survivors of Endor.

Which happens after the fucking DEATH STAR 2 CAME OVER AND CRASHED in Jedi.

So fun.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, that's pretty cool. I dig half of the forest being on fire and shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ALL THE EWOKS ARE DEAD!!!!!!

(seriously, haven't seen one yet).

So I finally bought the season pass. I have too much fun with this.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            DO IT NATE.

BILLY IS TOO HIGH LEVEL AND IS A BITCH

PLAY WITH ME.
            Got it. Probably on later.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Wow. Pretty cool so far. I have no idea what's going on. And I need new glasses.

Comment

• Tried to play with Rob and he was all I am playing MK then I stayed on like 9 hours and he was never on. Don't know why Rob hates me. But I hit level 18. Had some amazing dark zone times. I really want to get to 30 at this point and just live in the dark zone.

Nate what's your PSN? I don't think you're on my friend list. Mine is Tosshi81.

Comment

• Sorry man, was hanging with Ceej.

My little bro picked this up on the Xbone which means I now have it on both systems. I leveled up to like 8 on bone this morning with him.

Will be on later tonight probably on either system. Shoot me messages for playtime.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Tried to play with Rob and he was all I am playing MK then I stayed on like 9 hours and he was never on. Don't know why Rob hates me. But I hit level 18. Had some amazing dark zone times. I really want to get to 30 at this point and just live in the dark zone.

Says the guy who won't let me watch him play games when I'm bored and request to watch.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Tried to play with Rob and he was all I am playing MK then I stayed on like 9 hours and he was never on. Don't know why Rob hates me. But I hit level 18. Had some amazing dark zone times. I really want to get to 30 at this point and just live in the dark zone.

We friends. nbush78.

Comment

• Played a ton with Fil and his buddy last night. Hung out in the Dark Zone for like an hour or two just getting loot. TRENDY DENIM SHIRT!

Played this morning with Nate and after getting our ass kicked for like 30 mins on a mission we finally kicked its ass.

Digging it. Billy is already like level 21. Im barely 12 and have put in like 12 hours haha.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wuGFjXVoDXg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• You basically get a level an hour. I hit 23 last night. Yall get on too late for my 5am ass

I probably will play for like an hour or so tonight, but I should be on Wednesday evening for a few hours. Time for yall to catch up!

Comment

• Firewatch gets kind of crazy by the end, huh? I think I have one day left and the twist, if that's what you want to call it, caught me off guard. Keeping it vague, wonder if the notes in the tent are different based on how you explore the park and talk with Delilah.

Comment

You basically get a level an hour. I hit 23 last night. Yall get on too late for my 5am ass

I probably will play for like an hour or so tonight, but I should be on Wednesday evening for a few hours. Time for yall to catch up!
                                Hit level 13 last night on the PS4 version and like level 8 or 9 on the bone. Digging it still. Much more fun with people though. MUCH MORE FUN.

Tried picking up my game in MGSV last night and made it like 3 mins before I was bored. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing now and it's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X