Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back was fucking killing me all day, so I never left the couch and played a ton of Primal. It's good. If you're into Far Cry 3/4, and like that game play loop, then I would say check it out. It's definitely way more difficult, because you can't just chill back with a rifle and pick dudes off. But the combat really is brutal af. Just clubbing dudes, and throwing spears in dudes faces. I like finding a pack of wolves at night, lighting an arrow on fire, and shooting it at them. They freak out, obviously, and catch each other on fire, then go running looking for a water source, leaving fire streaming behind them. I should have recorded it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      ROB AHHHHHH KILLED AMELIA FIRST TRY SOLO

fucking love this game
      like a goddamn beast. Kudos man!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER. Loved it...I'm gonna let it sit for a week and then probably go through it again at a harder difficulty. Also tempted to play through the first TOMB RAIDER again.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Going to be getting into The Division on PS4 if anyone else is playing.

Comment

• Can we actually play now? Was reading the servers were down all night.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am playing X-Com: Enemy Unknown after watching Rherb do X-Com 2... I hadn't really played before now despite getting the game both on a cheap steam sale and from humble bundle recently. I love it so much but holy cow, all free time gets destroyed!
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Can we actually play now? Was reading the servers were down all night.
                Seems like plenty of people have been playing since yesterday.

Comment

• Rob, why is my avatar in X-Com 2 wearing glasses? I AM NERD NO MORE.

Also, I'm much bulkier than that. But you got the hair spot-on.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A: I saw a pic with glasses on your FB. Deal with it because you're a beast.
                    2: There is barely any body customization. Deal with it because you're a beast.
                    Z: Glad you like the hair.

Comment

• Yeah...

Comment

• seriously, your guy is a fucking MACHINE

Comment

• I saw 2-3 videos. Does he do burpees in X-Com?

Fucking hope not.

Comment

• It really brought memories of the old old X-Com, but with fresh graphics.

Comment

• it's a blast. I fucking LOVE this game.

Comment

• Finished Sleeping Dogs again. I hope we get a sequel. Rockstar can learn a few things from Sleeping Dogs
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X