Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would totally have bought the Witness but $40 was too much for a line drawing puzzle game

but Summer sale here I come!
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT IT IS ART
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• two fold inc. is pretty awesome if you're looking for a fun mobile puzzle game. Easy to learn, going to be hard to master.

Comment

• Messing with Darkest Dungeon again. It's so good.

Comment

• Made it further in Beyond Two Souls.

This is one wacky game.

Picked up the new DLC for Tomb Raider for Lesley last night. I'm sure she'll finish it by the time I get home. I hope to finally start that game for reals in a few weeks once I finish everything else.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, the Tomb Raider DLC is out? I might go play that right now.

Comment

• I'm torn on Lego Avengers. So far it's terrible to play splitscreen. Like Lesley and I argue more about shit in this game than any other Lego game. IT's kind of annoying actually. I'm also annoyed because it started with Ultron but then I had to go through the first movie and I'm realizing that the first movie just isn't interesting. I mean, the levels were soooo boring and I'm chomping at the bit to get back into the open world.

So far Lego Marvel is better.

Comment

• I got The Witcher 2 for free. Played the tutorial and realized this shit is far to complex for me, so I'm out. The controls felt kind of unresponsive too, which just added to my frustration.

I'm getting old.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• nah, The Witcher games aren't all that fun in my opinion. I know Billy will come in here and say I'm completely wrong, but they do handle like shit...

Comment

• Ok, I thought it might have just been me. It was embarrassing.

Comment

• Witcher 2 handles waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than Witcher 3. But I played Witcher 2 before the fancy pants tutorial you kids have today. Put on your big boy pants and power through!

Comment

• Don't do it Ari. IT's not worth it. haha

Comment

• I'd love to play a good RPG, but I don't have the time nor the patience for a game with 50 menus each with 100 sub menus with controls that respond like I'm licking the buttons.

I'd rather play Heroquest by myself.

Comment

• I got Clay Matthews as part of the Team of the Year promo in Madden 16.

So, now my MLB center is Matthews on one side and Kuechly on the other side. If your team is below 85, I just lean in on the QB and I send them out for the game.

It's like having a brick wall on command for every play.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ah crap. Sometimes that splitscreen was annoying me IN MARVEL!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X