This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat the first half of Transformers. Really dig this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom. It is/was half off as part of the summer sale this week. I was waffling on the full game waiting to see what RB/GH songs are going to be on sale next week. The songs deals aren't great so I picked this up. It's a fun puzzle game with lots of time-shifting tricks. The art style and music are neat and the story is pretty funny.

I'll be picking up Crackdown 2 on Tuesday but Rob's talk kind of has me wanting to pick up the Transformers game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Beat the first half of Transformers. Really dig this game.
          Buy it "dig" or rent it "dig?"
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Buy it "dig" or rent it "dig?"
            I'd assume it was a buy it dig, considering the reviews out there.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't read reviews. They're usually horseshit and totally contrary to what I think when I finally play a game.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well if you have the loot and no other games on your radar, then yeah pick it up. The multiplayer is still a bit buggy, but once you get in and get the hang of it it's kinda fun. Has a leveling system like BF2. The single player is split into two campaigns: Decepticon/Autobot. The AI is piss poor for the guys on your team. Seriously, they don't do dick to help, but I've had fun going through it. Maybe get it used if you can or cheaper than 60 bucks. Also, the autobot campaign is a BITCH. Almost done with it though. Doubt I'll go through the single player again though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Well if you have the loot and no other games on your radar, then yeah pick it up. The multiplayer is still a bit buggy, but once you get in and get the hang of it it's kinda fun. Has a leveling system like BF2. The single player is split into two campaigns: Decepticon/Autobot. The AI is piss poor for the guys on your team. Seriously, they don't do dick to help, but I've had fun going through it. Maybe get it used if you can or cheaper than 60 bucks. Also, the autobot campaign is a BITCH. Almost done with it though. Doubt I'll go through the single player again though.
                  Sounds similar to that one with Ramirez having to do everything...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I don't read reviews. They're usually horseshit and totally contrary to what I think when I finally play a game.
                    Well, hold off and grab the Starcraft 2 CE. At least for the WoW pet. *snicker*

Comment

• It's sold out everywhere!

Comment

• Not everywhere.

Comment

• Fuck Starcrack 2: Protoss Go A2M (I can't run it on my computarz).

It's ZARATE TIME.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Well, hold off and grab the Starcraft 2 CE. At least for the WoW pet. *snicker*
                            No thanks, could give two shits about Starcraft and I'm not that big a WoW whore.

Comment

• Finally playing Crysis. Fucking great so far.

Comment

• Just Cause 2. Fucking amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X