This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Haha. This is just stopgap until MW2 hits. I just didn't want to grab COD4 again as I wanted to tool around in a warthog. haha
    I always said on the other site that if I did get Halo3 it would be only to play multiplay with you asshats. I can't stand random frat-boy douchie-ness on the epic level that occurs in Halo 3. Plus Halo jumping = admitting you suck at life in my book.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The fratboy douchiness is just as rampant in COD man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The fratboy douchiness is just as rampant in COD man.
        Yes this is true. But Halo is gay. End of debate.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got a lot more little kid douchiness in Halo 3.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            I got a lot more little kid douchiness in Halo 3.
            One little kid douch = 2 &1/2 grown up douche's. Scientific fact.

Comment

• But there are more maps in H3, vehicles, and game types.

I'm sorry guys, but a full group on Rocket Race > than any moment in COD multiplayer
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But there are more maps in H3, vehicles, and game types.

I'm sorry guys, but a full group on Rocket Race > than any moment in COD multiplayer
                I disagree. But feel free to jump insanely high to avoid lasers and wear pink armor because it's all the rage. I'll continue fighting the good fight making sure those terrorist bastards get what they deserve, right in their faces.

All joking aside, Halo to me is great in theory, horrible in the execution. When I played Halo I always felt like you had to know all the "moves" to get ahead. You couldn't just shoot people, you had to know the way to jump and shoot, the way to get your weapon to reload faster via a button pressing glitch. I just can't get into that shit. CoD4 may have it's issues but I pretty much know if I play my best I will see it in the scores. Halo not so much.

Comment

• You take games too seriously. haha. I play to have fun. COD, while awesome, got so fucking boring due to playing the same maps OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Comment

• Lame that 2 of the Halo 3 map packs aren't free. Maybe they've come down. Don't know.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I believe you get them if you pick up that ODST game or whatever, but eff that. If the Legendary pack is free, get that.

Comment

You take games too seriously. haha. I play to have fun. COD, while awesome, got so fucking boring due to playing the same maps OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
                        I have plenty of fun sir or I wouldn't continue to play. But thanks for assigning judgment to my opinion so as to rob it of it's value. And yeah playing the same maps over and over does get repetitive, valid complaint. I'm betting they started on MW2 earlier than they normally would have to make it that much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          I have plenty of fun sir or I wouldn't continue to play. But thanks for assigning judgment to my opinion so as to rob it of it's value. And yeah playing the same maps over and over does get repetitive, valid complaint. I'm betting they started on MW2 earlier than they normally would have to make it that much better.
                          Shit just got real. Haha.

Different strokes and all. My only complaint, was that after a while COD bored me to tears. Once you memorized the maps, there was nothing left (IMO). I can't fucking wait for MW2 though, and hopefully they take a page out of COD WaW and release a ton of maps. That's all I want. Just a ton of maps.

Plus, you'll get to kill me a bunch, so there is that as well.

Comment

Shit just got real. Haha.

Different strokes and all. My only complaint, was that after a while COD bored me to tears. Once you memorized the maps, there was nothing left (IMO). I can't fucking wait for MW2 though, and hopefully they take a page out of COD WaW and release a ton of maps. That's all I want. Just a ton of maps.

Plus, you'll get to kill me a bunch, so there is that as well.
                            Supposedly they're looking at releasing at least two map packs. Why can't these folks see that people would buy maps if they are 1)fun and 2)varied? Hell you could sustain MW2 an extra year on good maps. Of course they probably would rather rush out another game as they get more loot that way.

Comment

• That's the problem. While you say you don't like Halo because you aren't a pro at it (which neither am I, but it doesn't' bother me), COD became almost an exercise in doing the same thing over and over. I'm just a fan of new maps, modes, etc. And two map packs? They better have 10 maps+ in each one. OR have a shit ton already in there. And I swear to god, if it's going to be "COD 4 map pack 1 and COD4 map pack 2" fuck off Infinity Ward.

Comment

That's the problem. While you say you don't like Halo because you aren't a pro at it (which neither am I, but it doesn't' bother me), COD became almost an exercise in doing the same thing over and over. I'm just a fan of new maps, modes, etc. And two map packs? They better have 10 maps+ in each one. OR have a shit ton already in there. And I swear to god, if it's going to be "COD 4 map pack 1 and COD4 map pack 2" fuck off Infinity Ward.
                                It's not about being pro. It's about the experience. CoD4 may be easily memorized but I know the experience will be fun for me. Halo is just not that fun to me. I don't like jumping around like I'm on a fucking trampoline and shooting at the same time. I don't really get a thrill out of that.

I also don't get a thrill out of regenerating armor and some of the other aspects Halo has. It's not about how good I am at the game, it's about the fun factor not being that high for me. It is for you and that's great, it's just not there for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X