Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely don't have that many hours in but I do have like 4 dudes all with at least 2-5 hours each until I find who I like. I kind of like my Monk who doles out nonsense but never follows his own advice.

Starfield is still just okay thus far. Hasn't hooked me in fully yet. Instead Lesley and I spent a bunch of time making and leveling up dudes in PGA2k23 for our eventual match up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Starfield so far (which admittedly I've played like 10+ hours) is a nicer looking but not as fun No Man's Sky. If they would have figured out how to make flying fun or worth it I'd be more into it but thus far space is worthless and basically a loading screen where you sometimes shoot bad guys.

I may just need to get back into No Man's Sky and find people who can put up with the intro nonsense because I need help making a sweet base.

Lesley grabbed PGA 2k23 on the xbox for like 25 bucks instead of 100 or whatever and now we can play against each other at the same time and it's a bunch of fun.

Baldur's Gate 3 is pretty fun on the PS5 but I hope they patch the shitty radial system or allow more customization. Also, I need a window that says "are you sure?" when you end your turn. I end my turn automatically half the time by accident because I was used to hitting triangle for inventory or whatever from Divinity.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My ship vanished on Starfield after I finally spent time upgrading it. I am sure I can fix the bug with a load, or fast travel, but I turned it off bc if it isn't fixed I will scream.

I played the new levels on Power Washer Simulator, but there's not enough. I want more. I almost bought the Spongebob levels despite knowing nothing about Spongebob.

Comment

• Still haven't gotten INTO Starfield yet. Finished the latest Sea of Thieves Monkey island adventure this weekend. That was fun. Lots of PGA2k23 still as I refuse to lose against Lesley constantly,

Comment

• MK1 hits tomorrow since I pre-ordered. Can't wait. I love this series.

Comment

• Lies of P is fun. I like the little touches like being covered in blood and watching the rain wash it all off. As a Pinocchio game? 2/10
              As a Timothy Chalamet robot simulator? 8/10

Comment

• I wanna check that out, but the Cyberpunk 2.0 patch hits in like 2 days and plan on diving in HARD on that.

Comment

• MK1 finally unlocked because I'm a dummy and didn't realize what version unlocked earlier. It's the shit if you love MK. Looks and plays great.

Well the last big console update was fantastic imo so bring on 2.0 and Phantom Liberty. Gonna start from scratch and see if I can get an ending that doesn't destroy me emotionally,

Comment

• I am so into the story of MK1. The last few games have had a really fun story and coming off of the last one with Kronika and the AFtermath DLC, this is great. The little touches of like old school music cues being woven into the new arrangements, flipped backgrounds and character stories that make sense, etc... all alot of fun. I hope to burn myself out just like SF6 before SpiderMan2 hits lol.

Comment

• I think I will grab MK1 when it goes on sale. I am very excited to jump into Cyberpunk this evening.

Comment

• MK 1 has been beaten. The story was a blast now to jump into learning who is my guy. It really does look like there are no characters but it's more like the original and the addition of the "kameo" fighters you can pick and their moves add a fun dimension to the game. That being said, Ronda Rousey is no longer the worst voice actor of the franchise. I bestow that upon Megan Fox now. I really fucking dug the story and the "rebooting" of the series. Even if you hate fighting games, find a video on youtube for the full stories of MK10/11 and this one. IT's fun!

I hope to jump into Cyber later this weekend.

Comment

• Cyberpunk looks SO good on Series X. I turned off motion blur and film grain, and it just looks awesome.

Comment

• Cyberpunk 2.0 is indeed spectacular. The new system is making the flow of the game even better. I started a replay to get a new game in shape and ready for Phantom Liberty being sure to not even come close to the end game in this short amount of time. Lo and behold, I could start with Nocturne Op55n1 - the point of no return - which is the highest praise I can give.
                            And yeah, while on PS5 it does look and feel spectacular.

Comment

• Yeah, I've been saying that the console version have been looking great since the next gen update, but 2.0 fixes and adds so much new shit it's awesome. I shouldn't get excited about a basic fundamental but COPS NOW DO THINGS IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD BOY. Love it. Also, Hard mode is the only way to play this update. It's actually a bit of a challenge. Love it again. I remember so many fucking beats of this game still. I just hit act 2 but I think I may restart and go corpo.

Payday 3 is fun when it works. It was working while no one was available to play and then decided to shit the bed when it was gaming time. Oh well.

Comment

• Started over as a corpo Boss Bitch who may or may not see the error of her ways at some point. Not studying the skill trees or anything. Just picking skills I want. Right now she fucking hacks the shit outta you and if you don't die right away then a silenced pistol does the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X