Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still rocking Xenoblade Chronicles. My main girl is dressed in just a bikini with a TON OF UNDERBOOB and my main dude is shirtless with some shitty tribal tattoos and devil horns. Japanese people are the best.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just realized that I could play and import all of my Pinball FX 2 tables on the xbone last night. So I did that and bought the Force Awakens tables as well. Fucking love pinball so much.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just played GTA V. AS much as I like playing it, I never ever finished one of these. I'm too ADD for it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've beaten them all except for 4. I hated 4. With a passion.

Comment

• I never beat San Andreas because of one of the stupid heist missions near the end. I beat the rest of them though but never got 100% because who has the time?

So i was playing Tomb Raider earlier and got to a spot where I kept picking up Lesley's backpack and it gave me credits. I assume that means it's a spot where she died? She died A LOT fighting the flamethrower guy.

Comment

• hahahah. I'll have to ask her about that.

Comment

• I beat all the GTA games except for the second Vita one. Yes, even GTA 1, 2, and London. I didn't beat Ballad of Gay Tony because GTAIV did very little for me. I would KILL for someone to throw V's car physics into IV because I love the world they built for IV, but getting around fucking sucked.

Comment

• exactly. 4's vehicle physics were fucking terrible. Except for the Faggio. That bitch was awesome.

Comment

• Powersliding through Liberty City like a BOSS on the Faggio.

Comment

• GTA is one of the few series where I've beaten every installment.

GTA IV had the realistic downer ending, but the game was too far up its own ass with being dark. So much of what IV got wrong was fixed in V. But, I felt V was far too short and rushed the third act.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My only problem with GTAV single player is they build up this awesome heist mechanic, and introduce leveling crew members and shit...and basically don't use it.

Comment

• Oxenfree

Pretty outstanding so far. Teens go to an island, very spooky shit happens, they are trying to solve the mystery. Not as jump scare heavy as Until Dawn, but there's been a few moments that were VERY unsettling. When they bring the horror/suspense in it's very effective. It's a lot of walking, talking, and decision making but the voice work is impeccable, and the writing is really great. I think everyone here would love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I've beaten them all except for 4. I hated 4. With a passion.
                            4 was not great.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Orrery jump puzzle in Tomb Raider can go screw.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                The Orrery jump puzzle in Tomb Raider can go screw.
                                I fell a couple times, but I thought it was a pretty incredible set piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X