Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the Emperor BUT when you say "play well" that doesn't compute. I just spawn, get a kill, die, repeat haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      are you serious?
      I mean you pick if you wanna join them or not, but yeah. You know what happened to him. That was what you wanted. Unless there's some shit that happens way down the line, because I haven't messed much with Institute quests but I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I mean you pick if you wanna join them or not, but yeah. You know what happened to him. That was what you wanted. Unless there's some shit that happens way down the line, because I haven't messed much with Institute quests but I don't think so.
        Then my "I'm bored" discussion we had this week on BDR stands true. I can't buy that the "story" is over once you make it into the Institute. Because it's not, if anything it feels like it's just beginning.

Ugh. Fuck you Bethesda.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You all could start playing Madden on the XBONE.

I've nearly beat the Gauntlet and I needs to earn better cards, coins and contracts.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's plenty more content with story to it, just the main question that sets you out on your mission is answered.

Comment

• and that question's answer (if that is all there is to it, WHICH I REFUSE TO BUY) makes me a sad panda.

Guess I can finish that up and move on to my huge backlog of games then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                You all could start playing Madden on the XBONE.

I've nearly beat the Gauntlet and I needs to earn better cards, coins and contracts.
                was waiting for invites this weekend. Again, if I'm on just shoot me an invite. If I can play I totally will.

Comment

was waiting for invites this weekend. Again, if I'm on just shoot me an invite. If I can play I totally will.

Shit, I was just playing Gauntlet during the week. I'll remember to shoot over invites. I did see you on either Sat or Sun.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I love the Emperor BUT when you say "play well" that doesn't compute. I just spawn, get a kill, die, repeat haha
                    There are dudes who rack up 10-15 kills as the hero before they get killed and I'm lucky to get 3. I don't get it.

Comment

• I just want the Just Cause 3 patch already.

Comment

• RB4 Brutal mode is crazy. The way the bass pedal note flickers if you're playing well makes you (well, me) damn near go crosseyed. Messes with my vision. It's tough but fun. If you can't keep a beat you are double fucked.

Comment

• Beat the first part of the Gauntlet, got a ton of coins and new players. I still can't be the Madden Kearse challenge.

Revving up my team to take on Rob's Lions or whatever. I need my 100 rush yard game.

Comment

• Kicked Troy's ass in Madden last night. 3 games to 1. #IDon'tWantYerLyfe

Comment

• #Rob'swhippedcreambikini

Comment

Kicked Troy's ass in Madden last night. 3 games to 1. #IDon'tWantYerLyfe
                                I'll always destroy you in MUT. But, I can show you how to push the auctions to your favor in the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X