This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Its not like 5 hours into Assassins Creed you've got every upgrade and bodies loot themselves
    Lol, in Billy's defense, the bodies kind of loot themselves now in Syndicate. One of the early upgrades you can unlock allows you to automatically loot anyone you kill.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I spent my 5 day vacation doing nothing but playing video games. This is what I learned:
      1. Halo 5 Warzone is awesome. Gotta bring back the BDR clan for this.
      2. Lego Jurassic Park is THE SHIT
      3. Battlefront is still super fun. It's a nice quick dessert after the main course of Halo/BLOPSIII
      4. Madden 16 is highly addicting. I'm taking the Lions to the Super Bowl. currently 8-0
      5. The Order is NOT THE SHIT BUT IS CLOSE TO BEING JUST A FUN GAME BUT STILL NOT GREAT BUT OH MAN IS IS PRETTY AND OH MAN ARE THERE WEREWOLVES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I spent my 5 day vacation doing nothing but playing video games. This is what I learned:
        1. Halo 5 Warzone is awesome. Gotta bring back the BDR clan for this.
        2. Lego Jurassic Park is THE SHIT
        3. Battlefront is still super fun. It's a nice quick dessert after the main course of Halo/BLOPSIII
        4. Madden 16 is highly addicting. I'm taking the Lions to the Super Bowl. currently 8-0
        5. The Order is NOT THE SHIT BUT IS CLOSE TO BEING JUST A FUN GAME BUT STILL NOT GREAT BUT OH MAN IS IS PRETTY AND OH MAN ARE THERE WEREWOLVES.

Madden 16 is addicting as fuck. What format are you playing?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I played a LOT of Titanfall this weekend. It's so good. It doesn't hurt that I am pretty damn decent at all.

Comment

• Started Just Cause 3 and whooooooooooooooa there are some graphics issues. My PC may not be a beast, but it recommended pretty high settings but it crashed 3 times during the tutorial and was going between 60 and 5 frames a second. Apparently there's well known driver issues they recommend downloading beta drivers for, and working on official patches.

Comment

• Pretty fun when you go on a one hour losing streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Started Just Cause 3 and whooooooooooooooa there are some graphics issues. My PC may not be a beast, but it recommended pretty high settings but it crashed 3 times during the tutorial and was going between 60 and 5 frames a second. Apparently there's well known driver issues they recommend downloading beta drivers for, and working on official patches.
                I'm hearing this game is not good in the technical area at the moment. This is most defintely a STEAM sale game for me. I enjoyed the first two but not for the story or anything. Just for fucking around for a few hours here and there. I can't wait to see the mods released for this though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Madden 16 is addicting as fuck. What format are you playing?
                  Standard franchise. I know nothing about salary caps or any of that shit. I'm just playing weekly games leading up to the super bowl at the moment. I don't get the card shit or any of the meta game stuff. I don't like football enough for that. I do like that Madden feels like NFL2K again. It's easy enough to pick up and play yet in depth enough to be able to pull off what you need to do during any given plan.

Comment

I played a LOT of Titanfall this weekend. It's so good. It doesn't hurt that I am pretty damn decent at all.
                    yeah, that game is legit. I wish it had cross play as I'm like 5th or 6th generation on the PC but still haven't leveled to 50 on the xbone.

Comment

• BLOPS III's single player campaign is freaking amazingly awesome.

Comment

• Kind of in love with Halo 5 Warzone. Yeah it's fucked if the other team has people that pay real world money for reqs but fuck it. Unlocking all kinds of cards with just credits earned in game. When this mode clicks, IT CLICKS. when it doesn't, then I feel like this is why people don't like Battlefront.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          BLOPS III's single player campaign is freaking amazingly awesome.
                          Really? I was so bored through all of it, and got caught in more death zone respawns than I had before. The last like 30 minutes is so hilarious and dumb and beautiful though.

Comment

• Lego Jurassic Park is fucking GREAT. I mean, it's weird that they use the exact clips from the movies for the dialogue as it tends to sound out of place, but the gameplay is way too much fun to dwell on that in my opinion. Jurassic Park is the best section so far. The Lost World and JPIII aren't bad, but it seems that they spent the most time on the original movie levels.

We beat all three movies this weekend and are currently working on beating the Jurassic World levels.

Picked up Wolfenstein and the Old Blood DLC for like 15 bucks this weekend as well. It's okay but I just don't seem to be hooked in yet. It runs nice, sounds great, and is most certainly a Wolfenstein game, but I think that because I have so many other A+ games to play that this will take a back seat until the dead spell this spring.

Comment

Really? I was so bored through all of it, and got caught in more death zone respawns than I had before. The last like 30 minutes is so hilarious and dumb and beautiful though.
                              IT's less FUCK UP THE ARABS! and more FUCK UP THE KILLER ROBOTS! which I fucking love. I am not sure why they even bother calling it Call of Duty anymore. This is straight up some Terminator shit and it's awesome.

Comment

• The Order:1866 is fucking BEAUTIFUL but plays like a poor man's Gears of War at the moment. I'm only like an hour in so maybe it opens up a bit more but for 10 bucks it's awesome.

THOSE WEREWOLVES. SNAPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X