Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need to grab this game in the next few months. I now have too many games to play, not enough time, and not enough of an attention span to do anything productive. #TIMEFORMOREBATTLEFRONT
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aaand finally found someone to trade my Mad Max for Phantom Pain so with that and Fallout I'm all set for the next couple hundred hours of gaming
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Rolled hard on some poor suckers on Droid Run tonight. It's basically COD Headquarters. A nice alternative since the rest of my team hasn't figured out Fighter Squadron yet. I gave them some tips so hopefully they'll be game next time I'm on.
        Played all gametypes finally. I FUCKING LOVE Droid Run AND Heroes and Villains. So much fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was decent at the BLOPs 3 beta, but now I am shit. Not sure what happened.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Played all gametypes finally. I FUCKING LOVE Droid Run AND Heroes and Villains. So much fun.
            Heroes and Villains is pretty cool because you can really wreck shop. I can't figure out the rotation, though, because it never lets me play as Vader.

Comment

• it seems random to me but I could wrong. It's the one mode that I wish we had 8 of us all on the xbone to play with party chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                I was decent at the BLOPs 3 beta, but now I am shit. Not sure what happened.
                People got time with it and got awesome.

Comment

• yeah, BLOPS III multi is pretty great thus far. I suck but it's still a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Grabbed Madden 15 (love it), Jurassic Park Lego (LOVE it) and the Wolfenstein bundle (haven't tried it) for my Black Friday purchases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Grabbed Madden 15 (love it), Jurassic Park Lego (LOVE it) and the Wolfenstein bundle (haven't tried it) for my Black Friday purchases.
                      You're getting into Madden now? We will have to grind for coins.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Put like 15 hours into Mad Max and think I am about done. What ultimately does that game in is the pacing. It just takes so long to unlock things, and doing tons of busy work to unlock new tiers of upgrades is lame. And it took until like 10 hours in I got the auto scrap pick up...but only for cars you destroy. And I just found something that gives you scrap automatically when you're offline, which is great! Except I need to do busy work to get new tiers unlocked! Not fun!

Comment

• Any Fallout tips? My middle kid Lucas bought it with his birthday/chore money. He's 10, I'm the best parent ever.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got into a Titanfall hole all afternoon and evening. Fuck, that's a great game. The mobility is still so much better than AW or BLOPSIII. The grunts/minions always make you feel like you're doing something. I look forward to WAY more customization in the next one, which has to be coming next winter right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Put like 15 hours into Mad Max and think I am about done. What ultimately does that game in is the pacing. It just takes so long to unlock things, and doing tons of busy work to unlock new tiers of upgrades is lame. And it took until like 10 hours in I got the auto scrap pick up...but only for cars you destroy. And I just found something that gives you scrap automatically when you're offline, which is great! Except I need to do busy work to get new tiers unlocked! Not fun!
                              If it took 10 hours it just means you're not doing it right lol. You can go to your base, go to the project you want to finish (like the scrap auto pickup) and mark the map with the location of all the parts to build it. Just drive straight there and get it. What do you need unlocked so badly this early that it's preventing you from continuing to play the game?

Its not like 5 hours into Assassins Creed you've got every upgrade and bodies loot themselves
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hero Hunt, or whatever it's called, is so dumb. My skills as the dude who rakes up more assists than kills in FPS games makes it exceedingly frustrating. Oh sure, let me basically knock off all this guy's health so you can get one lucky shot on him at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X