Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting Battlefront on the Xbone next week? It's the first game I've pre-ordered in ages.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was planning on it but no campaign and only seven maps? now I'm not so sure. I really enjoyed the beta, though.

Comment

• yeah, this game is firmly "WAIT TO BUY FOR REVIEWS AND DLC LIST" territory for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the beta was okay. I didn't actually play it all that much because it felt so derivative.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Have it preordered for PS4. With the new movie coming I am having Star Wars nostalgia, even picked up the MMO again and working on my Sith Inquisitor.

Really struggling with whether I should keep and play it, or return it and put the money towards Fallout. But Fallout is SOOOOO buggy that I'm more inclined to play Battlefront for a 4 months while the servers are jumpin' and pick up Fallout once its been patched a dozen times and the price has come down.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I've put in like 30 hours in 3 days in Fallout. No way I do the same with Battlefront. At all.

Comment

• BUTTTTTT If enough of you fuckers get it on one system and we can coordinate at LEAST ONE time to play it together I'll grab the shit outta it.

Comment

• I really only have time to play multiplayer matches nowadays so the fact that is doesn't have a campaign is fine by me. Luke had a blast watching me play the beta, and asks me weekly when we are going to play it again, so it was a purchase that just had to be made. Plus, STAR WARS.

I'm really hoping it's a lot of fun so we can once again RAMPAGE, just like the 'ol days.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I liked the Battlefront beta but not enough to make me want to buy it right away. I'll wait for reviews.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I beat Rise of the Tomb Raider yesterday. 87% complete. I want to go back and 100% it. This is one of my favorite games ever. Easily a top 10 favorite.

Comment

• We just picked that up this weekend. I only put in about an hour but it is pretty great.

Some Battlefront reviews have been popping up on the internet and I think I'm gonna hold off until I know what types of DLC we'll be seeing. It sounds like while even though it's a polished game through and through, the lack of modes/and eventful leveling makes it kind of lame.

Comment

• Battlefront just seems so bare. Like, no hook to keep playing past a few hours.

Comment

• which is exactly what people are saying. Shame but I think I'm going to grab Halo instead.

Comment

• I loved the Halo campaign, but I haven't touched the multiplayer yet.

Comment

• Halo will have more staying power in multi in the long run in my opinion like the other entries in the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X