Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Good game if you are looking to maybe jump back in to this series. I still think they should take a year or 2 off before the next one, but they probably won't, and I'll be curious to play it.

Played Uncharted 3 again. All in one sitting, surprisingly. Still a good game, not sure I get the hate it gets from some people. It's not as good as 2 but it's still good game. Replaying the whole series makes me want to jump into the multiplayer again. I especially enjoyed the co-op arena modes. I wish they had ported that over to the PS4 as well.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• How the fuck can you play one game for an 11 hour stretch? Ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat AC: Syndicate as well. Lot of fun. Tons of personality. I wish the Dickens quests went deeper than they do, but they're so much fun. I want to get into the quests that open when you beat it, which seems RIDICULOUS (Title of the first? Operate: DYNAMITE BOAT).

I am going to get into BLOPS 3 tonight, and Tomb Raider tomorrow. I know I am going to spend 100+ hours with Fallout 4 so I am fine if I don't touch it until I start my Thanksgiving vacation on the 19th.

Comment

• Going through South Park again for fun. One of the best games of all time. Still fun, still hilarious, still need to find all of the collectibles.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tomb Raider

Four hours in. Absolutely in love. The opening 10 minutes is the most clenched asshole, harrowing, white knuckle few minutes in games I've ever played. Some of that may be my own fears, but it's impressive no matter what. It takes about 90 minutes to dump you into a real open area and wow. It would be overwhelming, except the world/level design is amazing, and does a great job funneling you where you need, or can, go depending on your abilities and tools you have. If you have an Xbone I can't imagine not owning this right away, and if you have to wait for the exclusive window to end I say stay away from videos and such and get into this as soon as it's on PC/PS4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              How the fuck can you play one game for an 11 hour stretch? Ridiculous.
              Heh, I usually don't play in blocks that long but I do usually play for a few hours at a time. I don't really jump between many games at once unless I have finished their stories already. It's usually one single player game at a time for me. Multiplayer is different, I can have one single player story going and have a few multiplayer games I play.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Tomb Raider

Four hours in. Absolutely in love. The opening 10 minutes is the most clenched asshole, harrowing, white knuckle few minutes in games I've ever played. Some of that may be my own fears, but it's impressive no matter what. It takes about 90 minutes to dump you into a real open area and wow. It would be overwhelming, except the world/level design is amazing, and does a great job funneling you where you need, or can, go depending on your abilities and tools you have. If you have an Xbone I can't imagine not owning this right away, and if you have to wait for the exclusive window to end I say stay away from videos and such and get into this as soon as it's on PC/PS4.
              Glad to see good things about the new Tomb Raider. I'll have a good game to play whenever it comes to the PS4.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Tomb Raider is so good. I did a few more tombs last night. It definitely has the most fun traversal I've ever done in a game. I spent like maybe 4 hours last night, and had combat for like...20 minutes? It's definitely heavy on exploration, but the combat sequences are SO much fun. I look forward to checking out the expedition mode when I beat the campaign.

Comment

• I'm picking that up for Lesley for Xmas. That's her jam. Good to hear they didn't fuck it up.

Comment

• So when do we get a chance at that on PS4? 2017? Fucking timed bullshit.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      So when do we get a chance at that on PS4? 2017? Fucking timed bullshit.
                      Mid to late 2016 I think.

Comment

• Yeah I think it's spring on PC and fall for PS4?

Comment

• Fucking stupid as fuck.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anyone playing the new BLOPS? Billy? I have some of those double XP Mountain Dew codes if anyone wants them.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Anyone playing the new BLOPS? Billy? I have some of those double XP Mountain Dew codes if anyone wants them.
                              Yup,I have it, just won't dig into it until I get finished with Tomb Raider. Shoot em my way!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Anyone playing the new BLOPS? Billy? I have some of those double XP Mountain Dew codes if anyone wants them.
                                Kids are getting it at Xmas, I'd take any you don't give Billiam

Comment

Working...
                                X